Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT Reviews??

shroomy

Hang On def went out with a bang @ Nerve. Good sets from all dj's. FYI it was mad hot on the dancefloor. They need to relocate some ac ducts or something. VIP was a not so packed and a lot cooler. Heavy networking for industry heads. Great night and sorry for you if you missed it. Never fear Danny is hear. Underground will be rocking a club near you!!

Sorry to those who missed out!!! Placed was packed for Danny.... Had the crowd going INSANE!! Played some classic records toward the end... BE YOURSELF.. & that was his closing statement.

classics indeed .. :)

The night was lots of fun, It was nice to see so many people out for this. There were a ton of beautiful loookin ladies as well getting on down to the sounds of DT. I got there and Stephan Luke was playing some neat records Skylark mix of SOS and King Unique's Dirty Dub of Planet Funk - The Switch were some things I recognized .. when Danny came on people starting clapping and screaming and after giving a short welcome and props to the miami scene and pluggin his own labor day party at envy he got started. He had this tribal sort of groove going on for a while but the beats sounded so fuckin good on that system last night on the floor. He built it up to some menacing Techno (more on that later) and then brought it back down again. I left around 4:15 exhausted and nearly passed out on the way home *thank god I wasn't driving* .. got a couple hours of sleep and off to wrok I was, but back to the music Danny was spot on for the most part. I really enjoyed the Techno set and the way he totally twisted some of these records. I saw a cycloops and an efx500 and some other toys in the booth. I will definitely be going to see Labor Day wekeend. To those of you who think Danny lost it? Maybe its you who have, he really impressed me last night and I wish I could've stayed longer. Below are a couple of tracks/acapella's that I remember throughout the night.

couple of spots.

- ? (4 elements) - intro record? (talked about water, wind , fire, etc)

evolution - walking on fire (re-edit/remix/acapella over some fuckin crazy record?)

rui da silva - touch me (tease) a couple of itmes

faithless - we come one (dave clarke mix/re-edit by DT?) this just built and built and when it dropped it was a barrage of people going nuts.

ubu - ride the snake (tune of the night for me .. never hearing this out .. totally made my night) RIDDEEE THE SNAKE ..

marshall jefferson - move your body (teched out mix ... the familar stabs from the record with some fuckin techno funk in the background .. another re-edit I presume .. had me dancin and groovin')

? - i can't stop walkin/talkin (track stryke plays alot .. i think its oliver lieb who did it .. fuckin kick drum on that bitch couldve blown a hole in most speakers .. jesus .. fuckin great re-edit/remix/"insert cheeky word for edit here')

2 sashaesque songs that I would to know where fuckin amazing .. just really amazing melodies ... Trance the way it was meant to be.

Lot of analog goodness as well.

See you all Labor Day Weekend for a Marathon set.