Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on w/ Tempts?

I went down the shore Saturday figured I would go to XS and finish off the night at TEMPS

To hear its closed HOLY SHIT!!!! The only time you would hear TEMPS is closed is when its over it capacity

I remember the night in 99 or SUMMER OF 200 the blackout, TEMPS WAS STILL GOING STRONG

I went down the shore Saturday figured I would go to XS and finish off the night at TEMPS

To hear its closed HOLY SHIT!!!! The only time you would hear TEMPS is closed is when its over it capacity

I remember the night in 99 or SUMMER OF 200 the blackout, TEMPS WAS STILL GOING STRONG

That sucks... hate to say but tempts is done after this year...

hate to say it but closing this saturday nite after they promoted it hardcore, pretty much nailed the coffin shut on it

yeah seriously, it's like they didn't think people would come and they believe in their club and if they don't believe in it, why should we

ugh whatever

yeah seriously, it's like they didn't think people would come and they believe in their club and if they don't believe in it, why should we

ugh whatever

I agree, it sucks

I swear if it was just myself and DENNY in the club I would be ripping out sick moves

XS was an ok time, not offense to the pwoplw running the party I dont think it is as good as everyone says it is

Maybe cause when I always remember being down the shore the only hip hop you hear are the THUG BITCHes on the boardwalk with their SOny boombox

If I am going down the shore it is to hear Denny, rydell, rip some nasty HOUSE MUSIC

what ashame this bullshit hip hop (FOR THE RECORD I DO LIKE HIP HOP ONLY 1 HOUR OF IT)

takes over..........

Oh well I guess I wll be at SPIRIT for the rest of the summer

sickkkkkkk

hey ya doin

it's not just TEMPTS people, it's the scene, the shore, our generation...put a fork in it...it's done!!!

BTW, i went to Merge and rippped it sickkk...I could care less how many people were there...I'ld be damned to go to the shore and hear hip-hop...

PS I too like hip-hop, but only when I go to Circa or in my car...HOLLER!!!!

it's not just TEMPTS people, it's the scene, the shore, our generation...put a fork in it...it's done!!!

BTW, i went to Merge and rippped it sickkk...I could care less how many people were there...I'ld be damned to go to the shore and hear hip-hop...

PS I too like hip-hop, but only when I go to Circa or in my car...HOLLER!!!!

thank God................its a good reason for me to grow up finally

I thought the saturday night party at XS was good. Good crowd, good time. Stayed around and went to Tempts last night. Started off slow, and I thought it wouldn't pick up b/c they were closed on saturday, but b4 i knew it, place was filled up pretty nice. Denny ripped it siiiiick..... good time. It's a shame this party has lost the energy that has in the past immortalized it.

Tempts was closed cause we were suppose to get hit hard by the storm. So they decided to have XS open. Tempts will be open next week.

Billy, went to Spirit this past Sat. SIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Victor I wish I did, but thanks Jerry for the comps you the man I appreciate that

I am a house fan,

Victor summer is over in 3 weeks your ass better head over to SPIRIT

you know why????????// because it is going to be

SICKKKKKKKKKKKK

Thats why 4th of july weekend was the last time I went to Tempts and seaside !!!!!!!!!

I wanted to leave on a high note, a packed Tempts.

Like a great athlete would say leaving his sport early.........

...........i don't want the game to leave me, but for me to leave the game"

"I don't want Tempts to leave me, but for me to leave Tempts"

I will always remember the great times and memories, I was luckey to be a part of something that great in my prime years. Thanks to Denny, Joel, ceotter and all involved for the best times in my clubbing phase!!!!!!!

R.I.P.

TEMPKID

1998-2004

Thats why 4th of july weekend was the last time I went to Tempts and seaside !!!!!!!!!

I wanted to leave on a high note, a packed Tempts.

Like a great athlete would say leaving his sport early.........

...........i don't want the game to leave me, but for me to leave the game"

"I don't want Tempts to leave me, but for me to leave Tempts"

I will always remember the great times and memories, I was luckey to be a part of something that great in my prime years. Thanks to Denny, Joel, ceotter and all involved for the best times in my clubbing phase!!!!!!!

R.I.P.

TEMPKID

1998-2004

listen up buddy I have to tell you that the latest fugaze cd track two has to be the SICKEST mixing Ive ever heard!!!! And thats enough for me to recapture those tempts moments!!!!!

and maybe by next year Ill be driving a soccor mom van with kids in the back fist pumpin..........j/k

temptschick, if denny left tempts for the summer and he spun at BLACK, the old exit, and the place just blew up and it became the new hot spot for summer and the rest of the seasons, would you change your name to BLACKCHICK???????????

this is a very upsetting topic, tempts closing party, i'd rather not talk about it for the safety of those around me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats up digga!!!!!!!!! I'll be making an appearance at surf this sunday, any chance you'll be around?

whatever it was, I SWEAR IT WASNT ME THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i can prove to you that i wasnt there whatever crime you have questions about!!!, LOL

sup osb, yes i will most likely be down at surf this weekend, not sure if you heard but a friend of mine, who is now also a man of uniform is gettin married this saturday, lambert.......so i will see what condition i am in when i wake up sunday then 90% shoot down to surf!!!!!!!!!!!

have a few drinks ready for me

temptschick, if denny left tempts for the summer and he spun at BLACK, the old exit, and the place just blew up and it became the new hot spot for summer and the rest of the seasons, would you change your name to BLACKCHICK???????????

this is a very upsetting topic, tempts closing party, i'd rather not talk about it for the safety of those around me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, i think it's called ikon now..so i would be ikonchick...