Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will be in Vegas Sept 9 -13

urallge

Please tell me some hot night spots that play strictly house or a mix of house and some hip hop. I'm gonna be very disappointed if all these places are playing hip hop now. My friends used to tell me I'd love it with the gambling and the nightlife and now that I have the money and am going I really hope I won't be let down. Thanx in advance to anyone who could help me out.

Hey Bill I'm just curious what the crowd and atmosphere is at places like these. Is the crowd attractive,etc... If you could give me more detail I'd appreciate it. Maybe if I tell you some more about myself you can help me pick out some spots that will help.

I'm 24, male from Queens, work on Wall St. Love to party till the wee hours. Like house and old school hip hop. Maybe you can help me out a little more here. Thanx bro.

Hey Bill I'm just curious what the crowd and atmosphere is at places like these. Is the crowd attractive,etc... If you could give me more detail I'd appreciate it. Maybe if I tell you some more about myself you can help me pick out some spots that will help.

I'm 24, male from Queens, work on Wall St. Love to party till the wee hours. Like house and old school hip hop. Maybe you can help me out a little more here. Thanx bro.

All those spots definitely have a beautiful crowd. have to add Tabu to that list. They play European House. Tabu is a hot spot too.

All those spots definitely have a beautiful crowd. have to add Tabu to that list. They play European House. Tabu is a hot spot too.

i wanted to get the charisteas jersey, but the place that i got it from (www.sportarena.gr) wasnt offering the jerseys with the authentic adidas numbers on them (they could only screen the numbers at their shop...which isnt the same i think). so i got a blank jersey with no number on it. still looks way nice.

and u cant really blame them, those shirts were sold out all over the planet (trust me, i looked everywhere!), everyone and their mother was trying to get one.

All us Greeks gotta meet up and do some drinking. Maybe throw some Greek some obscenities at some guidos...LOL I kid I kid. But seriously we all need to meet up.

On another note, Bill drop me an e-mail at urallge@hotmail.com with your contact info as I would like to see if you could get me on some lists for quick entry and perhaps some special treatment.

I believe it should be the same. I actually think the music will be a bit better. Drais at times play some real commercial cheesy shit. I get the feel of Louie Devito at times when I am there. I am not a big fan of Louie Devito.

Not a fan of Spring Break Devito myself. Drai's played a lot of PVD tracks when i was there, and PVD is simply put the best DJ that has ever lived and NO this discussion is not open for debate. But anyway, Bill Le I refuse to go against what you say, right now you are my Oracle. OPM Friday night it is! (that's in Ceasar's right?)