Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taking "time off" and other women...

damelo

So my girlfriend and I have been having all sorts of stress in our lives, and we decided to take a little bit of "time off" to have some time apart and figure things out. I'm sure we are going to get back together very soon.

However, when we took time off, part of the agreement was that we are allowed to see other people. What do you think? Should I have one more thrill, or should I be good? I know I want to be with this girl, she's definitely the one, but while we're taking time off, should I try to hook up one last time? It IS my last chance, although I might feel really guilty

Advice, please!!!!!!!!

yeah I would just go ahead and start hooking up with other girls for a few reasons. one, theres no garantee you guys will get back together... so why pass up a nice piece of ass for something that might not even be there. also, if you guys get back together and she hooked up with other guys and you didnt get with any other girls it will probably bother you alot.

Actually spend this whole time off going to movies with your exgfs, then when your current gf asks about it, lie and say that it never happened, BUT then give your exgf's your current gf's email address, and have them email her to say it def did happen, then when she shows you the emails, deny the whole thing and say you don't even know them.

It sounds complicated, I know, but it's a wicked good move.

Actually spend this whole time off going to movies with your exgfs, then when your current gf asks about it, lie and say that it never happened, BUT then give your exgf's your current gf's email address, and have them email her to say it def did happen, then when she shows you the emails, deny the whole thing and say you don't even know them.

It sounds complicated, I know, but it's a wicked good move.

your a little off, but yeah something like that. :laugh:

agreed... there is no reason to know... its not their business anymore nor is it yours whatever theyre doing..

Exactly....and when you hear about what they did, its hard to forget...when I wanted to know, I was sick to my stomach and the thoughts would haunt me :( I wish I had never pushed so hard to find out....I would have been better off not knowing........

i never asked nor did i want to tell when he asked... made the situation SO unbelievably uncomfortable and the details would have made things even worse... so for people in your position who push and push... i can tell u from the other point of view... u dont wanna know. and also- myst- from ur point of view... i guess u can say the same right? that u really DONT wanna know... and once u do, its already too late...

EXACTLY....like I heard a little bit and I wished I didn't ask...but then I would continue to ask and get more details and it was horrible :( I became obsessed with all the thoughts :( it drove me crazy

In future situations like that, I won't ask...........

So my girlfriend and I have been having all sorts of stress in our lives, and we decided to take a little bit of "time off" to have some time apart and figure things out. I'm sure we are going to get back together very soon.

However, when we took time off, part of the agreement was that we are allowed to see other people. What do you think? Should I have one more thrill, or should I be good? I know I want to be with this girl, she's definitely the one, but while we're taking time off, should I try to hook up one last time? It IS my last chance, although I might feel really guilty

Advice, please!!!!!!!!

My boyfriend of 4 years just said the same thing to me yesterday .. that he wants a break im not sure if he wanted to split up entirely or if he wants to get back together. I guess just try to make everything understood and the terms agreed upon. And like everyone else said if you do go out wit someone else ure girl is not going to want to know no matter what and no matter how much she asks!