Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Touch Football Leagues

sup..

wondering if any of you clowns know of any touch football league in jersey. i've only been able to find flag, and flag blows.

lemme know

..Jay...

Once school kicks back in, I heard there is some good action on the local playgrounds around noon time.

Btw - touch is the same concept as flag football so how does one blow but not the other? They both suck...

Once school kicks back in, I heard there is some good action on the local playgrounds around noon time.

Btw - touch is the same concept as flag football so how does one blow but not the other? They both suck...

i don't like flag, therefore, it sucks.

so u know of any leagues or are you just gonna be unfunny all day?

I don't attempt to be funny... but I will humor you with this... next time, why don't you visit a search engine to assist you instead of a club site? Additionally, I doubt one individual would come to CP just to post that question so why not use your real screenname?

Anyhow - I'll lay off the questions and assist you... your welcome.

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=njffl

I don't attempt to be funny... but I will humor you with this... next time, why don't you visit a search engine to assist you instead of a club site? Additionally, I doubt one individual would come to CP just to post that question so why not use your real screenname?

Anyhow - I'll lay off the questions and assist you... your welcome.

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=njffl

1. i found a few leauges through google, but sometimes it's just easier to ask others

2. my original screen name was locked, so i created a new one. thanks for asking

3. thanks again buddy

thx babyface

jay - if you can get about 60 people interested, you can start you own league with 3 or 4 different league affiliates. 7 on 7, figure 2 - 3 subs, so you need about 60 for 6 teams. you got a lot of free time, so get it together.

I've permanently installed a 3 floor arena club in my brain.

i play in a great touch league. 9 on 9. and i agree flag sucks. shoot me a pm. we play in bloomfield (essex county)

I've played both as well... just wondering why u think flag sucks.... just because it is easier to "2 hand touch" someone as opposed to grabbing their flag... or am I missing something?

I've played both as well... just wondering why u think flag sucks.... just because it is easier to "2 hand touch" someone as opposed to grabbing their flag... or am I missing something?

i personally don't mind playing either, but i'm used to touch/tackle and flag reminds me of playing w/ nerdals in high school gym class.. also, a couple kids on my team "can't" play flag, so...

coogs.. thx, PM sent.