Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can i use club passes on labor day weekend

sonofsam

• 11 months later...
Guest miztinsel

I can let you know that most clubs will not honor passes on Labor Day weekend because it's a weekend in high demand where there is a lot of money to be made. If anything, they may be good for a small (read: $5 or so) discount at some clubs, but I would bank on them not being honored at all.

I would not expect to get in free holiday weekends. Instead treat it as a line pass, but be prepared to spread the cash for tables and such, that will always make the night go smoothly. Holidays are just not the days to expect freebies, those are days to live life like a rockstar baby! All the same good luck and have fun. :hat:

Most passes do not work on holidays. And yes....cover is usually jacked waaay up. I know for us...cover is usually $20/$30 but on holidays its usually $50. Though the price of bottles do not change the requirement may...like usually buying one bottle will get you a table all night....but on holidays we require two. And yes 9/10 customers will do it...so the demand is high. So be prepared to spend some $$$$$$.

Your best bets are Curve, Risque, Bikinis and Beach to accept passes that weekend, and even those clubs will likely decline. Basically, you should instead spend a few bucks and go to the top spots, and just get there extremely early like before 10pm. Unfortunately even showing up at 10pm might not get you into Pure, Body English, Tangerine, OPM without a long wait.