Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton's Chihuahua, Tinkerbell is Missing...

HAZE

LOS ANGELES - It's been a rough month for hotel heiress Paris Hilton. First, her Hollywood Hills home was burglarized and now her pet Chihuahua, Tinkerbell, has disappeared.

Hilton, star of the Fox reality show "The Simple Life 2: Road Trip," is offering a $5,000 reward for her dog, missing since last Wednesday, Hilton's spokeswoman, Tracy Shaffer, confirmed Tuesday.

It's unclear how the dog managed to get away.

Tinkerbell — decked out in pink coats or puppy-sized sneakers — has made regular appearances on Hilton's reality show.

Posters for the pampered pet were displayed all over the West Hollywood area.

Hilton, 23, and her sister, Nicky, reported the home they share in the Hollywood Hills was burglarized on Aug. 5 or Aug. 6 by someone who took jewelry and cash. Los Angeles police are investigating.

Paris Hilton was set to begin shooting for her first starring film role in "Pledge This," about a college sorority, this month. She's starred for two seasons on Fox's "The Simple Life" with her friend Nicole Richie.

Nicky Hilton, 20, married New York money manager Todd Andrew Meister, 33, at the Las Vegas Wedding Chapel early Sunday.

Only $5000? What a cheap bitch. I guess she doesn't want it back.

...personally, i think 5g is pretty good for a lost dog......wtf would you offer?, lol......youre gonna compare her reward vs her worth?........that's not fair.......i'm not defending her but i mean give her a break.........

Well maybe you've never had a dog before. If that was me and I lost my dog and I had Billions, I'd have a bigger reward. A dog is like a member of the family.

offering more money isnt gonna make the dog turn up quicker unless someone has it and is marveling at the fact that they have paris hiltons dog... other than that, if the dog really ran away ... how is a larger reward gonna make it come home quicker?!

It would make people look a whole lot harder and it might make the Philipino guy who found her have second thoughts about his next batch of soup.

...dood, youre out of your mind........five thousand dollars IS a lot of money......who the fuck knows where she got the number from......personally, i think she should have not put down a number to avoid such comments as yours, but whatever man.........

...dood, youre out of your mind........five thousand dollars IS a lot of money......who the fuck knows where she got the number from......personally, i think she should have not put down a number to avoid such comments as yours, but whatever man.........

Yes, I am out of my mind, but that's a different story. :bounce:

I'm just saying if it were me and I was a billionare, and I lost my dog, I would be willing to pay more than $5000 to get her back.

I'm just saying if it were me and I was a billionare, and I lost my dog, I would be willing to pay more than $5000 to get her back.

...just out of curiosity, what would be your reward figure?.....lol.....where's the barometer on this shit, lol?.......

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little girl gave up looking for tinkerbell after an hour. She just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little girl's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then offer 5000$. You get your ass out there and you find that fucking dog.