Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just bought Madden 2005

pookie23

..and I hear that some of you can "Allegedly" play! Practice up now cause Chad Pennington and the boys are gonna bitch-slap you alllllll over Miami!

:)

are you online?

Live in your world. Play in ours.

Let me know. My EA screen name is: Diggerzz (currently #22 in baseball, #42,456 in Madden.....lol)

bump.... i know u guys arent gonna let this new yorker talk crap on the miami borad about beating u in madden ...and with the jets at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

It's because I AM THE MAN AT MADDEN!!!!! Fliptoniaaaa will soon be known as "Gang Greenland" courtesy of the J-E-T-S...Jets Jets Jets!

Btw - booked my hotel - Franklin Hotel on 860 Collins :)

It's because I AM THE MAN AT MADDEN!!!!! Fliptoniaaaa will soon be known as "Gang Greenland" courtesy of the J-E-T-S...Jets Jets Jets!

Btw - booked my hotel - Franklin Hotel on 860 Collins :)

i dont belive all u homos r gona let this guy get away with saying these crazy things!!!!!!!!!!!! dont make me have to represent fo the mia crew!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LMAO...fantasy world is the ONLY place pennington is gonna do any damage..did he ride the short bus to school? that fool looks we-tall-did. Just End The Season J-E-T-S = :ghey:

AHAHAHA...and he's LIGHT YEARS better than Fiedler and any other player on your team...except for Ricky Williams...oh...sorry bout that!

*now on the clock for the #1 Draft Pick, your Miami Dolphins!!*

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHA...and he's LIGHT YEARS better than Fiedler and any other player on your team...except for Ricky Williams...oh...sorry bout that!

*now on the clock for the #1 Draft Pick, your Miami Dolphins!!*

AHAHAHAHAHA

off topic a bit...this is about madden not real football, and all i know is i saw that EV said ur going home a loser just like ur jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

off topic a bit...this is about madden not real football, and all i know is i saw that EV said ur going home a loser just like ur jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

He does not stand a chance...Santana Moss and Curtis Martin will ABUSE the fins!!

Just wait till I start playing this thing...