Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Protein pudding... awesome

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have some protein shakes that are in Lemonade flavor called Whey Fruity. Its from a company called Molecular Nutrition. Sometimes I mix a packet in with some plain vanilla yogurt and it tastes like lemon merengue.

why dont u take creatine to help u digest all that protien.......

yea where did you learn this piece of info from? I was under the impression that it was the other way around, taking some protein along with the creatine helps to increase creatine absorption, not protein.

• 4 weeks later...

ok, so i tried this pudding recipe...only thing i changed was i used 1 cup of water instead of 1.5 so it would be thicker.

also, i went to Vitamin Shoppe to pick up my O.N. Vanilla flavoured protein for this mix. For some reason, all they had was "Vanilla Ice Cream" flavour. This is what i used for the mix. DO NOT use this for the pudding. it is waaaaaaaaaay too sweet and kinda revolting (IMO) :yuck:

Gonna return it and ask them to order the straight up Vanilla instead. Kudos once again for this sh!t.

So I saw an article in Muscle and Fitness recently for Stallone's new product line and one item that drew my attention was the protein pudding... but at like $3.00 a can/serving, that shit is just ridiculous. So - since I am trying to bulk up (goal is ten "as clean as possible" pounds over the next forty-five days) I need alternative ways to increase protein intake throughout the day without drinking more than two shakes :vomit2: .

1 - Box of Vanilla Fat Free/Sugar Free Jello Pudding (Instant Pudding - no carbs/sugar) $0.99

1 - Cup of Skim Milk ($3.40/gallon or $0.43/cup)

1.5 - Cups of Cold Water ($0)

2 - Scoops/servings OPTIMUM 100% Whey Protein Vanilla ($55.69/10lb bag or $0.36/scoop)

* Makes two servings and costs approximately $1.07 per serving.

Protein Content - 8 grams from milk and 23 (2x) grams from powder

Total of 54grams or approximately 25grams per serving.

Tastes exactly like pudding, just not as thick... :drool:

BTW, dpsnutrition selld the Optimum Whey at $7 cheaper a bag :D

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_information.asp?number=ON056&back=yes&dept=1083&last=1083