Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do any of your offices...

where you guys work at do "fun" things like:

1) best decorated office for halloween

2) easter egg hunts

3) chili day

4) office olympics (I just heard about this one :doh:)

The list continues...

The trustee I deal with (JPMorgan Chase) out in Houston, TX has events like this all the time and I can't help but laugh when she tells me this shit. Is it just me or WTF? I really don't get it...

we had an employee mixer at Jillians :D

don't have a Chili Day, but we have Bagel/Muffin Day every thursday and my department has a monthly sushi lunch :bounce: Chili Day though...that's funny :laugh:

other than that, no crazy events besides fundraisers for local cancer research stuff

...chili day................:drool:..............

good point...I wouldn't mind that shit either but take today for instance. I just found out that they are having their office olympics and one of the events that she is in is called the "quick change" where they have a bucket of women's clothing (dresses, jewelry, etc.) and a team of a guy & a girl. The guy has to run to the bucket, change into the women's clothes and rush back to the girl where he changes and she has to put them on...

like I said before...WTF?

my previous company used to do some sh!t, but nothing corny really...they'd throw fun parties around NYE and Xmas, organize company softball leagues between offices, have cookouts, "field trips" for families, and random pick up games (football/soccer/tennis)...pretty cool

my new company sucks ball$ with that sh!t

good point...I wouldn't mind that shit either but take today for instance. I just found out that they are having their office olympics and one of the events that she is in is called the "quick change" where they have a bucket of women's clothing (dresses, jewelry, etc.) and a team of a guy & a girl. The guy has to run to the bucket, change into the women's clothes and rush back to the girl where he changes and she has to put them on...

like I said before...WTF?

umm...don't those people have to work some time?? lol

where you guys work at do "fun" things like:

1) best decorated office for halloween

2) easter egg hunts

3) chili day

4) office olympics (I just heard about this one :doh

The list continues...

The trustee I deal with (JPMorgan Chase) out in Houston, TX has events like this all the time and I can't help but laugh when she tells me this shit. Is it just me or WTF? I really don't get it...

for holloween at my office we do cubicle trick or treating and best costume contest every year...mostly everyone participates.

we also have office "field trips" during work hours and other random events that the hr department thinks up...as corny as it is...it beats a full day of work. :aright:

umm...don't those people have to work some time?? lol

You don't think I fuck with them all the time...I abuse them for this shit. I really deal w/ two girls on a daily basis and I have known one of them since I first started working about 2 years ago so we fuck around with each other alot.

I always use, "wow! it must be nice to work for a bank"

You don't think I fuck with them all the time...I abuse them for this shit. I really deal w/ two girls on a daily basis and I have known one of them since I first started working about 2 years ago so we fuck around with each other alot.

I always use, "wow! it must be nice to work for a bank"

ackkhh...my suite is just too formal for this kinda silliness... too bad it's not more crazeee!