Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do any of your offices...

where you guys work at do "fun" things like:

1) best decorated office for halloween

2) easter egg hunts

3) chili day

4) office olympics (I just heard about this one :doh:)

The list continues...

The trustee I deal with (JPMorgan Chase) out in Houston, TX has events like this all the time and I can't help but laugh when she tells me this shit. Is it just me or WTF? I really don't get it...

i reckon youd be fired for some queer shit like that...

my job is loaded with fun dayz...

we have office olympics, picnic's/bbq's every other week...3pm snack time where our kitchen makes snacks/drinks for us (btw i should mention we eat breakfast and lunch for free)...yesterday we had baskin robins here yesterday with ice cream for us (free of course)...every few months we close for a day and just clean our spaces or computers and we give out prizes for certain things...and there is a lot more we do for fun...

my job is loaded with fun dayz...

we have office olympics, picnic's/bbq's every other week...3pm snack time where our kitchen makes snacks/drinks for us (btw i should mention we eat breakfast and lunch for free)...yesterday we had baskin robins here yesterday with ice cream for us (free of course)...every few months we close for a day and just clean our spaces or computers and we give out prizes for certain things...and there is a lot more we do for fun...

:rofl:

i dont work in an office but at my job (DJais) every summer they have a staff picnic where they close the bar on a Monday (a day I always work) and everyone gets to go to this park with a pool, bball, tennis bacci ball courts etc... softball field... its awesome... we get open bar and free food all day/night... we take a huge staff picture.. theres like 100 of us and we all get bombed and dance and celebrate "the best staff in the business" :D

They also do theme nights every thursday... last night was "Pirates and Mermaids" -- place looked pretty cool...

Also, at Groove Lounge every year we have a staff christmas party where we all go out to a really nice dinner and get dressed upppppp ... its nice :)

It's great being so close to everyone you work with so you can go out and celebrate with each other :D