all right, so far, in attendance, we will have:

badiye (and kari)

lrcn

phobik

poccnr

shortystar

sinrider

weyes

everyone else, post up :bounce: ! i'll write up here what i'll be wearing, so that you can find me - check back. i know what shortystar and sinrider look like, so i'll be able to find them...

i'm stoked :hoparound !!!

i'll be wearing a long-sleeved, button-down blue shirt with embroidery on it: clouds and stuff.

and i'll bring a camera; never fear! i'll bring my digital, so that sinrider can approve the pics of him before i put them up ;) !

ill be wearing jeans and a shirt. i have no idea what anyone looks like or who they are. i think i will spot weyes in the cloud embroidered shirt, hopefully. :)

:hug:

have a good time guys, and some1 please flirt with somebitch for me...eventhough she has a bf....its just honest flirting!!!!!!!!!!;):D

have a good time guys, and some1 please flirt with somebitch for me...eventhough she has a bf....its just honest flirting!!!!!!!!!!;):D

don't worry abt it...i've been working on my lines ever since she announced she was moving to LA...she's gonna be floored in 32.4 seconds flat...

j/k :spin:

So much for the meet up guys! Only 2 peps showed up. Guess who they were? Next time don't even bother to say your coming. Say your not coming and then show up :jacked:

Oh and who cares for the excuses;you had 2 weeks to plan.

next time some people should exchange #s too. i was there but i didnt know who i was looking for LOL. what a mess... i was late though so i guess i am in the wrong. sorry guys. :(

man, i was there but i didnt know who to look for, i dont think weyes went or did she???

i was there too! at the bar with my bf. i have long dark brown hair and i am kinda tan... i was wearing low cut, light blue jeans and a black tank, cuff on my arm. i wasnt there till about 9:30, olympics were on TV, diving. it was the first olympics i had seen since it started. i kept seeing people in sky blue shirts and thinking they were weyes but i didnt know what to say and i was liek WHAT IF IT'S NOT HER?!? my bf told me to go ask this girl if it was her so i was like OK. so i got up to go over to her and i got weirded out, i dont think i have ever seen a pic of weyes so it probably wasnt her and the girl would have been like WHAT?

:laugh:

it was a pathetic attempt. it is hard to meet people without seeing their pics and without phone numbers.

Damn... if only i had internet access this month we would have been able to have a great meet up!!!

Hell I would have been there but I was at a play that was a must see... so I apologize for not making it .. you know I'd be there...

next time.. we need to have pics of us on the board... it's easy to meet up with phone #'s etc... :) we'll figure it out someday.. too bad we can never have a meet up at a club when there's a good dj spinning...

woot woot.. but I still love my CPers!

no, no, no, kids; i'm not buying those stories :nono: !!!

i arrived at exactly 8pm, which is good for me, considering that i am usually lost and late. i did a thorough tour of the restaurant looking for sinrider and somebitch, though, 'cause i know sinrider from the last meetup and i've seen pictures of somebitch. niether was there. i also knew what phobik said he was gonna wear and i know how tall he is, etc., so i kept an eye out for him.

lala's is on a corner, so i patiently stood on that corner till sinrider arrived, at approximately 8:30 :rock: . we decided that was the best place to be: outside, and in perfect view of both entrances. we stood and caught up with each other for about an hour. at 9:30 or so we figured y'all had chickened out (i was looking at all the arriving people while we stood), so we got a table and ate. the table was way back in nowheresville, so if you got there after that, then you wouldn't've seen us. but some girl even complimented me on my shirt.

now, i'm gonna put up pictures of all the people who weren't punkasses, and sinrider and i would just like to say that if we say we'll be somewhere, we're true to our word refuse.gif ! harumph!

47b4d605b3127cceb55b93f8d4a70000001610

47b2cc36b3127cce928994d3bfbf0000001610

(the pic of me taken at the meetup isn't as good as sinrider's; i was far too broken up about it all :cry: ... (i just put this up 'cause i like it better and now you have 4 PICTURES OF ME to find me better at the next meetup!!!))

well, here's the only picture of shorty i have. i have to cut out sinrider on the left 'cause he hates the way he looks in that picture and doesn't want me to post it (!), so that's why this one is huge and pixelated. sorry about the poor quality! i'll get a better pic of you soon, shorty!

47b4dd11b3127cceb576e165e8b90000001610