Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finish the summer off right!!!!.......JONATHAN PETERS CLASSICS NIGHT@MERGE fri sept3!

3:45 as usual...will you be joining us again this week?

I'll be making that decision the day of.. As of now I feel like garbage cuz I had another lil surgery done today but if I'm good to go by the weekend I'll be there :pint:

Being that the summer is almost over I'm gonna try my hardest..

It should go without saying that this year will be my last at the Jersey shore so I will be nothing less than out of my mind for Labor Day weekend. I haven't been to a JP event at Merge all year so What better way to start off the weekend

thats my little trooper!!!!!!

I'll be making that decision the day of.. As of now I feel like garbage cuz I had another lil surgery done today but if I'm good to go by the weekend I'll be there :pint:

Being that the summer is almost over I'm gonna try my hardest..

Same here girlie!!! You and Kosta better get well soon, attendance is mandatory!!

DoubleDeuceDiva - I will be there for your Birthday feeding you shots then I'll jump behind the bar and work for you.

Myst.... for a senior cititizen I sure showed you up at my Surf/ Tempts Bop-a-thon...

BOO-YA-KA-SHOT

ouch.....myst.....for an old lady dee just whooped yerr ass.

INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!

looks like this will be a heavy paint chip ingesting weekend????????........i must move on to house hold huffing material so i will not get anything taken away from me at the door!!!!!!!

do you think the bouncers will take away a bottle of pine sol and pledge if i have them in my back pockets???????????