Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Miami CPers

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

THERE IS A MEMBER OF THIS AND CJ THAT IS TRYING TO SCORE DRUGS FROM IT'S MEMEMBERS. ALREADY I WAS TOLD BY THIS PERSON THAT THE CPERS GOT PISSED AT HIM AND NEVER HELPED HIM OUT.

*FOR THE RECORD CPERS, ABIDE BY THE LAWS AND DON'T SELL NOR DO ANY DRUGS.

THIS GUY HAS TO BE A NARC OR SOME KIND OF JACKASS. I HAD TO BLOCK HIM FROM MY AIM.. I'M NOT A DRUG DEALER....

HERE IS THE PM HE SENT ME.

From miamimonk

(No subject) on: Today at 11:20:57am

Like to tell people I am bugging you for drugs? Weren't you the one who bragged about getting 1000 hydrocodones for $30, weren't you the one who mentioned everyone here was a drug dealer, xxxx in particular? Wait till I find you you faggot fuck.

My message to him

run and hide motherfucker, this italian is going to get you, and get you big time. you have no idea what you just did. Accousing me of selling drugs are you fucking serious? Asshole I worked for a pharmacuetical company, thats why I knew the whole sale price. you fucking jackass.

you are mine, i'm bigger, i'm tougher, i'm more italian, i'm better looking, I'M GOING TO FUCKING CRUSH YOU!

AS FOR THE CPERS, DON'T LET H IM TO YOUR PARTY, YOUR HOUSE, YOUR EVENT, YOUR AIM, YOUR PM BOX, HE'S A FUCKING NARC THAT IS LOOKING TO FUCK OVER THE CPERS ANC CJERS.

THERE IS A MEMBER OF THIS AND CJ THAT IS TRYING TO SCORE DRUGS FROM IT'S MEMEMBERS. ALREADY I WAS TOLD BY THIS PERSON THAT THE CPERS GOT PISSED AT HIM AND NEVER HELPED HIM OUT.

THIS GUY HAS TO BE A NARC OR SOME KIND OF JACKASS. I HAD TO BLOCK HIM FROM MY AIM.. I'M NOT A DRUG DEALER....

From miamimonk

Like to tell people I am bugging you for drugs? Weren't you the one who bragged about getting 1000 hydrocodones for $30, weren't you the one who mentioned everyone here was a drug dealer, xxxx in particular? Wait till I find you you faggot fuck.

My message to him

run and hide motherfucker, this italian is going to get you, and get you big time. you have no idea what you just did. Accousing me of selling drugs are you fucking serious? Asshole I worked for a pharmacuetical company, thats why I knew the whole sale price. you fucking jackass.

you are mine, i'm bigger, i'm tougher, i'm more italian, i'm better looking, I'M GOING TO FUCKING CRUSH YOU!

AS FOR THE CPERS, DON'T LET H IM TO YOUR PARTY, YOUR HOUSE, YOUR EVENT, YOUR AIM, YOUR PM BOX, HE'S A FUCKING NARC THAT IS LOOKING TO FUCK OVER THE CPERS ANC CJERS.

:jawdrop: SAYYYYYYY it ain't so Pizza Face!!!!

Miami Monk......your rebuttal.

From miamimonk

My message to him

ladies and gentlemen !! POST OF THE YEAR !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

From miamimonk

My message to him

:eek::jawdrop: Well, I never liked the "NARC FUCKER" anyways....BTW he's only a kid, he's about 19 or something like that!

Good post Saleen!!!!!!!!1

:eek::jawdrop: Well, I never liked the "NARC FUCKER" anyways....BTW he's only a kid, he's about 19 or something like that!

Good post Saleen!!!!!!!!1

yep he is still young...not 19 but I think like 22-23 and basically has a couple years of partying under his belt so I think he got a little ahead of himself...as a lot of people do after the newness of the clubbing and drugging wears off a bit and they think they have seen and done it all.

yep he is still young...not 19 but I think like 22-23 and basically has a couple years of partying under his belt so I think he got a little ahead of himself...as a lot of people do after the newness of the clubbing and drugging wears off a bit and they think they have seen and done it all.

he's under 21 for a fact, he's said it before! Regardless of his age he's still full of shit!

he's under 21 for a fact, he's said it before! Regardless of his age he's still full of shit!

really? I thought he goes to space a lot and he was just on CJ asking about opium and other places tonight...how is he getting into all these places...fake ID?