Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are all the single people at???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm those threesomes are good frank ...i'm looking into being in one of em cause life sort of attached with someone thats not right for you sux ... but then again im just sad and pissed today but hey dont say single.... say u have a constant menage a trois ! hehe

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Me, myself & I... cwm6.gif

cwm1.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

JupiterStarPower.gif .... the only thing I will ever ask of you is to promise not to stop when I say when ....

[This message has been edited by klitika (edited 11-08-2000).]

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Single is the only way for me........I can't be having some girl breaking my balls about the blonde hair on the pillow......good english huh....

Mikey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

flash.jpg

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

it's all to do with peer pressure and the desire to conform to traditional societal values. be proud to be a singleton!

Hells yeah to that!

Proudly single and just as proudly laughing at people who try to hook up so hard that they forget to have fun while they're at it!

Wow ... looks like nobody on this board is hitched up. I guess that's why we are all able to spend 12 hours on a Friday night/Saturday morning in a club dancing our faces off!! For the record, I am on my own as well. I've tended to be a classic George Costanza .. when I'm single I'd love to be with someone, but when I'm with someone I miss out on all the freedom of being single!! So I've decided to stay free as a bird and have fun. Makes sex harder to come by, though not impossible. Also means I'm keeping the call girls of NYC busy (as well as my right hand). smile.gif

Originally posted by roby:

Also means I'm keeping the call girls of NYC busy (as well as my right hand). smile.gif

Ladies, you just found roby: the "cream of the crop."

j/k cwm35.gif

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 11-09-2000).]

Single but seeing someone w/ no strings attached... works for me. I've seen too many friends in bad relationships because they just can't be without a boyfriend. Besides, I've done the whole engagement & moving in together thing, didn't work out and I don't feel like doing it again anytime soon... when you're clubbing and partying every chance you get it's better to be single to avoid the issues it raises in a relationship.

Just recently single again (ummmm I think). I am in the exact same situation Divette was, she had to figure out something in her life before continuing on into the relationship. So, right now, we're on a lil break to try to sort things out...we still have very strong feelings for one another, which makes is such a shitty situation.

Nothing wrong with being single...I was actually quite happy being single a few months ago. But what sucks is when you're with your special someone, then suddenly you aren't anymore. THAT's what sucks about being single! smile.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

I'm officially single, but I still hang with my X lady all the time...to the point where we're almost back together.

My problem is that I love the freedom of being single in the city and having no worries, but I also love hanging out with my X.

Advise...

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."