Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are all the single people at???

Originally posted by queenbitch:

Anthony,

Obviously you are not in the right places, like Twilo. Granted it is a lot of fun but not a straight, swinging singles place!! I don't think you will meet the woman of your dreams there!! But, I will see you there on Saturday!!

hehe...mee too!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy Intensity with all your posts about your girl problems. First- do you think it is a good idea to be telling us you have been striking out lately in the sexdepartment. And second - maybe you should try going to straight clubs, stop hanging out in Twilo, and, don't walk around with a lollipop in your mouth. This may help - the lollipop thing may be costrued as a sign that you have an oral fixation with objects and could be swaying the female gender.

BTW- have you locked your keys in your car lately?? Or have you learned to not only take your alarm remote but also the car key with you when going out?? I hope so. cwm2.gif

OMG

I love being single....Well not all the time. I mean come one we all have our moments or glorie...but then we all have our share of misery...

JD

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy