Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations to my man DJ RC...Co*****kie winner!!!!!!!!!!

drsatan

my man rob is gonna spin at space from 2-3 next saturday. i have to say this- for those that dont know him, hes a guy that all about the music and hes been that way for a number of years. its always great when you see someone that you know that has dedicated themselves and never fallen prey to political bullshit realize thier dream.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: CONGRAD-U-FUCKING-LATIONS......After all the hard work, long hours, and denial, its all been paid off.......I've known RC for many years now and have worked with him on several projects and in his home studio, but due to finanicial reasons,unfortunately i had to leave Miami and relocate to NY.

As soon as i got wind of the news! I couldnt stop smiling, i was soo happy..........this was meant for RC. I cannot imagine anyone else in this position. Who cares about the shit-talking and the hating, its all in the past, you are doing what you pleased, and playing your best records.............I cannot be any happier for you...I wish I could be there to witness this event, but financially, it cant work out for me.....i will just have to read about it or just wait til I talk to you .........You've always been there for me and now i can't be there for you, it hurts. No matter what though, you are in.....you've made it....the big show......I cannot be any happier for you.........

You'ew gonna blow the fucking roof off that place, fuck polotics, fuck favoritism, fuck everthing against you.........good luck from a true friend....Spin a one in my name........

I wish i could be there.................... :dj::rock: