Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COMING SOON..... BIG FRI ARE BACK....ROXY

I'm sorry big Roxy will never come back it was great while it lasted just like the Tunnel.

They already had two major comebacks with A-Z and Jason Ojeda and there two great dj's. Eddie good to but I dont think it matters, that place will never be like it was in 98, with Boris and Boris is still good but I dont think he is as good as he was at the Roxy he was the best, I dont know why he left to go do LL on saturdays when he had such a good thing.

Originally posted by tempkid:

I'm sorry big Roxy will never come back it was great while it lasted just like the Tunnel.

They already had two major comebacks with A-Z and Jason Ojeda and there two great dj's. Eddie good to but I dont think it matters, that place will never be like it was in 98, with Boris and Boris is still good but I dont think he is as good as he was at the Roxy he was the best, I dont know why he left to go do LL on saturdays when he had such a good thing.

I agree

wait...i thought Jason Ojeda had 11 months contract there.........am I wrong?..........ughhhhhhhhh....I don't think I like Eddie Baez............I think Jason is better for Roxy........you know...they didn't even promote this party well.......

I love Roxy....but it will NEVER be the same...... frown.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Guest crystalmethodny

Baez is great...

Ojeda is no joke, and can easily handle Roxy too.

I agree with Risa, I believe it was poorly promoted, I 'think'...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

agreed.........listen...Eddie is a good DJ...Jason is a good DJ......the problem, i think, is first of all the place just "sounds" like shit...the acoustics suck in there.it doesn't matter who's spinning..the place just sounds like shit.......

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

agreed.........listen...Eddie is a good DJ...Jason is a good DJ......the problem, i think, is first of all the place just "sounds" like shit...the acoustics suck in there.it doesn't matter who's spinning..the place just sounds like shit.......

Beth...honestly....not everyone cares about the sound system (I do)....U know what I'm saying?.....if the place would get promoted well people would stil be there....I mean they were there when Boris was there right?

Roxy NEEEEEEEEEEDS good/"big names" promoters

.....Just MO smile.gif .....

are you going to Twilo/Twirl??

------------------

Originally posted by risa06:

Beth...honestly....not everyone cares about the sound system (I do)....U know what I'm saying?.....if the place would get promoted well people would stil be there....I mean they were there when Boris was there right?

Roxy NEEEEEEEEEEDS good/"big names" promoters

.....Just MO smile.gif .....

are you going to Twilo/Twirl??

i know you're right.......Twirl/Twilo.....i wish...i have lots to do Saturday morning...i think i'm avoiding those places because once i enter...i won't be leaving for awhile........geez....PVD is gonna be good....and i really wouldn't mind some pre-partying prior at Twirl....but i think i'm gonna refrain......and you?

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

i know you're right.......Twirl/Twilo.....i wish...i have lots to do Saturday morning...i think i'm avoiding those places because once i enter...i won't be leaving for awhile........geez....PVD is gonna be good....and i really wouldn't mind some pre-partying prior at Twirl....but i think i'm gonna refrain......and you?

I think I'm going......this morning though I woke up and didn't feel like going to clubs this weekend AT ALL........hmmmmmmm...we'll see smile.gif ....

but I wish you were comming smile.gif .....next time smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Been there the last 2 opening Fridays...

Thought it was great, and the DJ really tried hard to please the crowd...

I think its just hard to fill that place (with straights anyway) hehe

Mike you must be thinkin' of Roxy Saturdays....'cause Roxy Fridays is a meat market for heteros......

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

hey guys gals listen when the flyers come out in the next couple of weeks you guys wiil love them

Everyone is right that place is too nice and big to be wasted thats why i need you people to spread the word and blow it up i will let you know all the details ASAP

AND YES OJEDA IS AWESOME but he has a big name in long island...... BAEZ IS BIG ALL OVER

I PROMISE YOU IT IS GONNA BE GOOD HOW COULD YOU GO WRONG WITH THE SIZ E OF THE VENUE AND THE BIG DJ ....... OH ONE MORE THING IT IS GONNA BE 18 TO GET IN ON FRI FOR GIRLS cwm27.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING....."BIG FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100</A>

Originally posted by partytime:

hey guys gals listen when the flyers come out in the next couple of weeks you guys wiil love them

Everyone is right that place is too nice and big to be wasted thats why i need you people to spread the word and blow it up i will let you know all the details ASAP

AND YES OJEDA IS AWESOME but he has a big name in long island...... BAEZ IS BIG ALL OVER

I PROMISE YOU IT IS GONNA BE GOOD HOW COULD YOU GO WRONG WITH THE SIZ E OF THE VENUE AND THE BIG DJ ....... OH ONE MORE THING IT IS GONNA BE 18 TO GET IN ON FRI FOR GIRLS cwm27.gifcwm26.gif

ok...here we go....18+ to get in for girlz....don't think I like it...cause if its 18 for girls..their lil b/fs will get in too...just MO....they should make this party 21+ ONLY!!!!!!!!!........the venue itself is not for 18+.............again....just MO smile.gif

------------------

risa baby please just give it a chance before you knock it

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100</A>

Originally posted by partytime:

risa baby please just give it a chance before you knock it

oh nononononono.....I am sooooooooo not knocking it.....I LOVE ROXY!!!!!.....I think everyone here knows about it...hehehe....and I'll be there..............but I think that Roxy (the club) is for 21+...or even 23+ crowed...oh wait...if it 23+..I can't get in..hehehe.....trust me...I'll be the first one on line........ smile.gif

------------------

cool i'll make sure to comp you that night i will let you know all the detail!!!!

don't forget tell your friends!!!!

cwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC