Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COMING SOON..... BIG FRI ARE BACK....ROXY

oh don't forget i have SOUNDFACTORY TIX FOR THANXGIVING EVE (GRAND OPENING OF THE 4TH FLOOR)

I CAN MAKE A DEAL FOR TEN OR MORE BUT AS SINGLES THEY ARE 45 DOLLARS EACH

cwm28.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING....."BIG FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM
/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC

ANT I HOPE YOU GIVE IT ATLEAST ONE CHANCE AND COME OUT ITS A GUARENTEED GOOD TIME cwm11.gif

------------------

OK GUYS, HERE'S THE DEAL. EDDIE IS GOING TO BE ON TOUR IN TOKYO FOR THE FIRST MONTH OF THE NEW PARTY. FOR THIS MONTH WE'LL BE HAVING GUEST SPOTS. IT IS A BRAND NEW PARTY, AND WILL NOT BE CALLED "BIG" FRIDAYS. THIS IS AN AWESOME VENUE THAT WILL BE PROMOTED THE RIGHT WAY. IT WILL BE 18 FOR GIRLS, BEING THAT THESE DAYS IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO PROMOTE A 21 AND OVER PARTY ON FRIDAYS. I GUARANTEE IT WILL BE OFF THE HOOK. FOR INFO EMAIL ME @ MOPPERPROMO@AOL.COM OR JUST GIVE ME A RING.

JOHN MOPPER

(732)979-7228

METRO PROMOTIONS

------------------

JOHN MOPPER

METRO PROMOTIONS

OHM FRIDAYS / WORLD SATURDAYS

mopperpromo@aol.com

THATS MY PARTNER!!!!!! WE ARE THE PROMOTERS THAT ARE GONNA TRY AND BRING BACK THE BEST PARTY ON FRIDAYS THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE MISS SO MUCH cwm7.gif

JUST GIVE US A CHANCE AND WE WON'T DISSAPOINT cwm27.gif

------------------

sorry QB but it caught your eye enough to post to it though cwm27.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

I have to agree and say that "BIG" Roxy Fridays will never be again! I was one of the promoters, I couldn't have loved a club more on Fridays more than Roxy, Pretty ppl, awesome vibe!

But I'm willing to give it a go!

Andrew packed it in on opening night but that was it Now he's tearing up LL on fridays!

Hey Risa Maybe we can meet up there, finally!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Listen guyzzz (promoters).....I wish you THE BEST of luck w/ this party.......I AM SOOOOOOOOO THERE (comp/no comp...hehe)......and I'll make sure I'll tell all my Roxy lovers friends (all my friends love Roxy..lol) about it....GOOD LUCK........but I stil like Ojeda more than Eddie smile.gif .....hehehe......... smile.gif

Glowgirl!!!! smile.gif .....its about time we meet smile.gif ........Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by metropromotions:

OK GUYS, HERE'S THE DEAL. EDDIE IS GOING TO BE ON TOUR IN TOKYO FOR THE FIRST MONTH OF THE NEW PARTY. FOR THIS MONTH WE'LL BE HAVING GUEST SPOTS. IT IS A BRAND NEW PARTY, AND WILL NOT BE CALLED "BIG" FRIDAYS. THIS IS AN AWESOME VENUE THAT WILL BE PROMOTED THE RIGHT WAY. IT WILL BE 18 FOR GIRLS, BEING THAT THESE DAYS IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO PROMOTE A 21 AND OVER PARTY ON FRIDAYS. I GUARANTEE IT WILL BE OFF THE HOOK. FOR INFO EMAIL ME @ MOPPERPROMO@AOL.COM OR JUST GIVE ME A RING.

JOHN MOPPER

(732)979-7228

METRO PROMOTIONS

You should definetly make 21 and over for everyone!!!! It just makes the vibe better.18 is way to young becaues you will have a lot of older people there who don't want to hang with 18 year olds,in return those people won't show again.Godd Luck..

------------------

gif306336.gif

THAX RISA AND MAKE SURE YOU LET ME KNOW CAUSE I WILL COMP YOU it'll be on me cwm17.gif

------------------

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100</A>

[This message has been edited by partytime (edited 11-09-2000).]

can you imagine EDDIE BAEZ spinning in a venue the size of the ROXY

------------------

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

Originally posted by chick:

Roxy needs to move on and be a little more creative in terms of promoting and planning.

There is too much competition in NYC to get away with relying a party that was big a few years back.

peace - chick

yep...you are right.....and they should stop calling this party "Big Fridays"...cause people will go there expecting it to be what it was 2 years ago...and its not....it has to be soooooooo much better for Roxy to come back smile.gif ...........sorry I talk so much about it.....Roxy was my first club and I was there EVERY Friday.......I love that place smile.gif .......and miss it soooooooo much frown.gif

~L~

------------------

hey risa, i think thats kinda the point. you wanna attempt to bring back the quality of the old party, and like you said if people who used to go go back thinking its the same party that'll just be one of the necessary elements to bring it back

dont' get me wrong, i dont' think it will ever be the same, but something about that space gets to me and i would like to see a good party get going there again

-Rob

------------------

"No sane man will dance" - Cicero -

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

hey risa, i think thats kinda the point. you wanna attempt to bring back the quality of the old party, and like you said if people who used to go go back thinking its the same party that'll just be one of the necessary elements to bring it back

dont' get me wrong, i dont' think it will ever be the same, but something about that space gets to me and i would like to see a good party get going there again

-Rob

you know what...may be you are right......uhhhhhh...I just can't bel that noone can do anything good w/ this space on Friday for such a long time already.......sad

------------------