Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Yamkee Fans !!!!!!!!!

"well its good to be back in the race, atleast on paper. The problem is that the yanks schedule is super soft down the stretch so actually catching them will take us playing great ball of epic proportions. "

This is what i originally said. You are either really dumb, really slow, or a little of both.

there is a difference between excuses and reality.

Let me put an end to all the arguments,

no less while the Sox are now 4-1/2 back...

attachment.php?attachmentid=33402&stc=1

When Boston beats the Yankees (when it counts - in October), than you can come and talk shit. Until then STFU and keep counting the years... 2018 is approaching faster than you know it.

boy they come out of the woodwork

So are you saying we never beat you when it counted?

You guys must have won the division every year, right.

Just because we have not won the series since then does not mean we have not beaten you when it counted since 1918. :jerkoff::jerkoff:

It would be disastrous if the Yankee fans totally relied on past accomplishments/myth to justify/rationalize that they will be victorious in the end.When its all said, pitching always decides games. The yankees' pitching has been inconsistent to say the least. For them to struggle against a sub par team like the Cleveland Indians is cause for worry. I never in my life ever imagined that the yankees would have a 11.5 lead in their division in July would be reduced to looking at their rearview mirror at the boston redsox in september ! This i guess sets up another classic series between the two teams going down the stretch. We are going to get some excellent ballgames soon. From my perch, i think the yankees have a more pronounced stress factor having the redsox win 9 straight and still playing their best ball so far this season. Its going to be a war between the two going down the stretch. I dont even know who to put my $$ on !!

Baseball is finally back !!!

Why are red sucks fans soooo disgruntle? And I really don't want to hear about a rivalry cause in a rivalry there is suppose to be some sort of competition. And when YOUR wack ass team hasn't won a ring since 1918 there really is no competition. You guys should be pissed off at the Red sucks owner and managment, not the 26 time WORLD CHAMPIONS NEW YORK YANKEES....GO YANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:finger:

well the only question you asked was why am i disgruntled? I am not. Hows that.

lets talk about this year and shit that matters not history. I am not too intrerested in that. You want to talk about pitching or hitting or players, not just idiotic 1918 bullshit.

Why are red sucks fans soooo disgruntle? And I really don't want to hear about a rivalry cause in a rivalry there is suppose to be some sort of competition. And when YOUR wack ass team hasn't won a ring since 1918 there really is no competition. You guys should be pissed off at the Red sucks owner and managment, not the 26 time WORLD CHAMPIONS NEW YORK YANKEES....GO YANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:finger:

remember all my posts referring to the typical idiotic Yankee fan running around chanting 1918 incessantly and saying we won 26 championships?????

case in point

Let me tell you something about this "idiotic" Yankee fan. Last month I went to see the red SUCKS play baltimore in Fenway, this being my first time in fenway. And all I saw was Yankees suck t-shirts, jeter blows a-rod t-shirts, and they booed Karim Garcia. I can't believe that the red sucks fans are soooo hung up on the YANKS. Get over it.... Case in point: If you go to the New York board you will not see one post about the red suck. But if you go to the boston board its a different story. Red sucks fans are classless... And for the most part Yankee Fans carry themselves in a higher class than the Red sucks fans. I was just tired of reading about the 22-0. Again get over it......

Thats because there are 237846278346278346 people on the new york board and 10 people on the boston board. There is only so much shit we can talk about. New york has 987923742947238947 things going on and chances are if you post something within an hour its already on page 2. They come here to post their yankee shit. The yankees losing 22-0 was an event. Its not like we make posts every game. Get over yourself.

he yankee sucks shit is bullshit, i cringe when i hear it.

its amazing how yankee fans are so ignorant............you have the resources to make your team better at the drop of a dime something which many teams dont have the chance to do,cause of this u keep winning even though the last ws win was 4 years ago,,,,,but the truth of the matter is it scares you guys to death that the sox are closing the gap cause there will come a day when the red sox will beat you and when it happens god help all you ignorant yankee fans..............by the way im not a sox fan jus a baseball fan in general...........so yankee fans stay on the bandwagon cause sooner or later the wheels will fall off and then what r u gonna do

• 2 weeks later...
its amazing how yankee fans are so ignorant............you have the resources to make your team better at the drop of a dime something which many teams dont have the chance to do,cause of this u keep winning even though the last ws win was 4 years ago,,,,,but the truth of the matter is it scares you guys to death that the sox are closing the gap cause there will come a day when the red sox will beat you and when it happens god help all you ignorant yankee fans..............by the way im not a sox fan jus a baseball fan in general...........so yankee fans stay on the bandwagon cause sooner or later the wheels will fall off and then what r u gonna do

this guy knows what he's talking about :aright: