Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pills up the other end????

LMAO! That's fuckin' cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Why the hell would anyone want to do that. So it fuckin' hits you harder BFD, like good shit doesn't hit you hard enough. Here, I'll just get my Louiseville slugger and crank one to your skull. Talk about a hard hit.... cwm13.gif

And I thought it was gross when dog's ate their own vomit!!!!

That is hardcore...yuck!! cwm8.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

EEWW!!!!!!! cwm8.gif

This is all sick... Never heard of takin E up the backdoor... But I don't doubt it'll get u really fuct up!

Does anyone remeber that scene in Trainspotting, where the guy takes an Opium suppository? HAHAHa!!! cwm27.gif He feels the urge to take a dump, goes to THE Dirtiest Toilet in Scotland, and out goes the pill... Funny thing is, he reaches down to get it and THEN he starts trippin!!! cwm27.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

All right. Slow down here. This does work and it does make your role better. No I haven't done it but I have read a lot on it. The idea is that you don't lose a % of the pill's reactants in your digestive system, mostly your stomach. You do have to crush the pill and put it in an empty capsule. Put the capsule up the violated canal to your second knuckle. EWWWWW all you want but if someone does this and does it right, please come back and share the experience. I assure you the role is better than taking it orally.

And the worst part about this is that if this girl was rolling....we know she wasn't just chillin at her house in her OWN bathroom. That would still be bad. But just thinking about her being at a club and shitting it out and THEN taking it out of the toilet only to swallow it is absolutely NASTTTTYYYYY! I don't even put my ass NEAR a club toilet let alone sticking my whole hand in there to ingest something I've shit out. cwm24.gif PUKE!!

What happened to simply ingesting a pill via your mouth? Did that stop having the usual effect? Hey, maybe you should start shoving food up your ass .. it may help you keep fat off!! Or, if you are a smoker, you could stick a lit cigarette in there to enhance the nicotine buzz.

Is the world that boring that we have to experiment like this?

cwm3.gif

Don't ever stick a pill up your ass!!!! Last weekend a couple of my friends were getting alittle nutty and decided to stick it up their asses. We'll it didn't work out that way, one of my friends didn't even feel it at all. The best is, she went to the bathroom and the pill came right out. She said it was solid, so she washed it off and took it.

Stick to swollowing it!!!!!!! cwm12.gif

Originally posted by jamminh20:

cwm3.gif

Don't ever stick a pill up your ass!!!! Last weekend a couple of my friends were getting alittle nutty and decided to stick it up their asses. We'll it didn't work out that way, one of my friends didn't even feel it at all. The best is, she went to the bathroom and the pill came right out. She said it was solid, so she washed it off and took it.

Now that's some serious dedication...

cwm8.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

It does work, but it by passes the liver so you get more toxin's in your system.

BTW your supposed to crush it up first, LOL wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 11-08-2000).]

OH!It works, It hits you quicker ... you just got to jam that puppy way up in there ... It burns like a son of a bitch ... i wouldn't suggest doing it & i never had done it but I know a lot of sick raver fucks that do ... It's called "pluggin"

it's pretty foul, if you ask me

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

cwm3.gif

Don't ever stick a pill up your ass!!!!

she went to the bathroom and the pill came right out. She said it was solid, so she washed it off and took it.

cwm12.gif

At $20-$25 DOLLARS A POP, I JUST MIGHT HAVE DONE THE SAME THING cwm19.gif

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

cwm3.gif

crush, crush, crush, the pill.... cwm6.gif LOL! cwm17.gif but aaaaaaa- taking it out of the potty and eating it.. cwm8.gif

cwm33.gif

cwm41.gif

------------------

SHAVE THE WHALES!

--------------------

U know Y???????

cause I got it like dat

cwm3.gif

No offense...but your girl is a fuckin crackhead...next time I'll GIVE her the cash for another one..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Ha ha ha! That's the naaaastiest thing I've heard of...today. As much as I love rollin', I think I'd just take an extra Euro if I found my body developing a resistance.

If you're plugging you're probably:

a) crossed the line from "recreational use" to addiction

B) enjoy anal stimulation

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Someone told me about that method a while ago - they said that you have to lodge it really far up there and that it is supposed to hit you really hard.

No as for your friend eating it after it came out of the other end - that is just horribling disgusting.

Yo I heard that shit hits you so hard!! Actually a friend of mine did it once as well and had a really horrible experience!! She told me that she had her boyfriend stick the pill in a straw, then put the straw in her asshole and then he had to blow through the straw projecting the pill up the old hershey river lol, but then she had the sudden urge to shit, and wound up hershey squirting all over her boyfriends face, I guess it was a wet fart!!! Eewwww cwm41.gif

Someone told me about that method a while ago - they said that you have to lodge it really far up there and that it is supposed to hit you really hard.

No as for your friend eating it after it came out of the other end - that is just horribling disgusting.