Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My girls' 21st...4 nites of Sin :)

bebebootay

Hey guys...as a bday gift my friends and I are treating our girlie who is the last to turn 21 to a vegas trip...we are gonna be there thanksgiving wed-sun...wondering what days are good where...and i know some hott spots have changed since my last time there...we are staying at Bellagio..ohhh yea is skin pool thing gonna be around in november???Thanks appreciate all the help!

~Sylvia

chances are Skin wont be around but who knows. They better have some big heaters around.

I would wait till it gets closer to the date. I think for fall things or hot spots may change. The weekend hot spots shouldn't, it's just the week days ones may.

chances are Skin wont be around but who knows. They better have some big heaters around.

I would wait till it gets closer to the date. I think for fall things or hot spots may change. The weekend hot spots shouldn't, it's just the week days ones may.

Yeah it is a bit early to tell whether or not the same spots are still hott...Maybe when it's closer to the date you could potentially help me out? I would be very grateful...

Hey Bill,

would you say it's better to come on thanksgiving weeeknd or the weekdn after that cuz our bdays r nov28 and nov 30 and i know that the weekend after thaksgiving is cheaper for a flgith and stuff so what would u recommend is vegas pumping on thanksgiving weekend or what :hat:

That's a real toss up. Thanksgiving is a 3 day weekend so you may get tons of folks here. But then again party people have to have family time too. IMO I would come after and avoid all the families who will be here for Thanksgiving.

That's just my opinion though. Hard to call.