Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend?

rockyblue

fri - went out to VA to spend night there, vegged in front of tv

sat - vegged around, went to henry's for dinner and a fucked up movie, hung out at gua rapo after... shit was bumpin'!

sun - slept in, went to five guys for lunch, watched tv and did some home/room improvements

monday's suck.

Fri - Went to Six Flags on the hottest day of the year. Got back home that night with a pounding headache from being in the heat all day. Drank a bottle of wine, a six pack of beer, and scraped resin out of my bowl to try and dull the pain.

Sat - Woke up with a pounding headache from the bottle of wine, six pack of beer and resin smoke from the night before but at least the headache from the heat was gone :rolleyes: Felix Saturday night. Couldn't get drunk. Tolerance must've shot up from night before. :(

Sun - Played golf. Went out to dinner, then came home in time to veg out to Dead Like Me - my favorite show on TV! :D Sat up for a couple more hours wishing I had some resin left. :(

My weekend was all but lame... except that I went to my first ballgame in like 8 years on Sunday. Even though the O's lost, it was still a good game. We had good seats in the left field home run area... it was great to see all of the little things that they never show on TV. Good times.

Friday I spent at the beach and then just lounging around. Saturday was spent at the beach and then we went to dinner at Margaritaville. Sunday was spent with Leah's mom.

for some reason i'm having a hard envisioning you frolicking in the surf.

Guest jroo
Thursday: Flew to St Paul then drove to the smallest town I had ever been too.

Friday: Wedding Rehearsal

Saturday: Wedding - played with drunken bridesmaids.

Sunday: Flew to DC

a little boom boom with the bride's maids? did you hand out with your wang out?