Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty @ Nocturnal !!!

tbooty

Think about it, Nowhere else has a patio on friday nights. So i'm pretty sure it's gonna be jam packed. I wonder who's doing the patio on saturday. BTW phil, what's up man?

Everything's just peachy, Rick! Actually, isn't Privilege open on friday nights anymore? They have a small patio (I don't know how it will compare to Nocturnal's). :D

Aquabooty on Friday is a godsend!

Do the LUst guys on saturday and that would be a perfect utoian weekend on any patio! :clap2:

agreed...... Vern! holla playa! meant to axe u bout dis anyhow... :pint:

congrats tbooty btw :) now all ya goota do is get Joe out of the Keys

will def. come check u guys out when I'm in town....

Think about it, Nowhere else has a patio on friday nights. So i'm pretty sure it's gonna be jam packed. I wonder who's doing the patio on saturday. BTW phil, what's up man?

This is what I was telling you Rick...Dade knows what he is doing and knows what people want as an alternative to the other clubs. To me open air patios/roofs etc need to have that groovey-funky element to them...especially being in Miami...nothing to loungey or deep but that vibe you get when the warm breezes are blowing and those sweeping sax's start coming through the speakers...thats what being in a tropical locale is all about to me.

I would love to see the Lust boys do a Sat there too!

This is what I was telling you Rick...Dade knows what he is doing and knows what people want as an alternative to the other clubs. To me open air patios/roofs etc need to have that groovey-funky element to them...especially being in Miami...nothing to loungey or deep but that vibe you get when the warm breezes are blowing and those sweeping sax's start coming through the speakers...thats what being in a tropical locale is all about to me.

I would love to see the Lust boys do a Sat there too!

Yeah, I agree, for Dade to have Aqua on the patio, the guy definitely knows his shit. He knows music. Genius move....he's bringing in talent that LP would never dare bring to Space. He's going against the grain and that's exactly what we need. I just feel sorry for Envy though. They're going to have to change their format like start playing rock n' roll or gospel to fill up the club,lol. LOL. So Rob, I guess this means we have a new home on friday nights/mornings,lol ?

Yeah, i'd like to see the Lust boys get on right after Stryke on the patio saturdays, that would be something else.

Yeah, I agree, for Dade to have Aqua on the patio, the guy definitely knows his shit. He knows music. Genius move....he's bringing in talent that LP would never dare bring to Space. He's going against the grain and that's exactly what we need. I just feel sorry for Envy though. They're going to have to change their format like start playing rock n' roll or gospel to fill up the club,lol. LOL. So Rob, I guess this means we have a new home on friday nights/mornings,lol ?

Yeah, i'd like to see the Lust boys get on right after Stryke on the patio saturdays, that would be something else.

hmm not sure if that would work with them at opium and all but i wouldnt mind :)

I think I will be giving this place a try more often than not....cna't wait to see the headliners dade will bring in.