Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question~!

he just wanted to be friends.

This happened with this chick i knew back in college. We used to be study buddies, talk about each others' personal lives, etc...

one day she said she wanted to kiss me to see if there's anything there. I didn't mind, since she was a cutie patootie

but it felt weird, and we never went in that direction. C'est la vie :half:

i know i would act a lil differently after i make out with someone for the first time. youve gone past just being friends at that point, unless you go around making out with anyone. after that first makeout kiss, im usually looking for another :makeout: from her cause those buttons have been pushed now.

i know i would act a lil differently after i make out with someone for the first time. youve gone past just being friends at that point, unless you go around making out with anyone. after that first makeout kiss, im usually looking for another :makeout: from her cause those buttons have been pushed now.

ugh Finally a perfect answer....... Now wanna :makeout: ??

agreed....

once you kiss someone......its a different ball game...

agreed....

once you kiss someone......its a different ball game...

yep, different territory has been entered at that point. If he/she acts weird maybe its just their reaction "like wow that was great" or "what now" <--who knows tho what they are really thinkning. If they act cold/turned off, they may've only been looking to make out - moving on now to the next victim or they didn't feel the chem that they thought they would (or didn't like the kiss). If they act pretty normal and chill about - makeout somemore - prolly means the other party liked it!!