Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slob

bullseye

lol you try livin that kind of life where you always gotta look fantastic and keep the public appearance even in private cuz you never know when some asshole with a camera is gonna pop outta the woodwork to try and make a buck by showin everyone what they got no business seeing, and screwin ur life in the process, see how you turn out in the end :P

besides, we all knew from the start ppl only liked her cuz they wanted to stare at some nubile young flesh, not cuz she actually had any talent, at least now she's dressing the part of the video slut she is :P

I'd still fuck the shit out of her... lol I dont give a fuck cause when she gets all dolled up she looks bangin again. WTF? like you guys look slammin 24/7... hahah yeh right. since when did CP get supermodels. You guys crack me up. No offense but there's a lot of ugly people that critic a lot of other people as if they are dime peices. Who gives a fuck, she isnt YOUR girl or relative!

sorry, i hated my old name though. i dont do E anymore...and dont wanna be associated w/ it. and if im gonna be promotin myslef as a dj i might as well let ppl know my name on this board where it cnabe noticed by lots of ppl.

u can still call me GSpot, its all good!

:)

promoting the name DJ"GARYMATTHEWS" is such an oxymoron..moron

I'd still fuck the shit out of her... lol I dont give a fuck cause when she gets all dolled up she looks bangin again. WTF? like you guys look slammin 24/7... hahah yeh right. since when did CP get supermodels. You guys crack me up. No offense but there's a lot of ugly people that critic a lot of other people as if they are dime peices. Who gives a fuck, she isnt YOUR girl or relative!

and what would c-luv say about that??

and if you guys broke up... hook me up..shes dreamy :drool: