Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When it comes down to the wire....

deepspell

oh sorry was workgin on it before u posted that i guess :funny:

well it goes for everyone else !

ive been in some situations that my friends have pulled me out BIG time.

Example:

Got caught driving with a suspended license and was jailed :laugh:

my boy mike bailed me the fuck out thank god!

have you guys ever had instances where the true friendship has been tested?

yeah, me and my boy got caught with drugs in my car one day and the cops interviewed us both, and none of us ratted on eachother...both claimed the shit was ours and the cops took our shit and let us go...thank god cuz my boy was on probation at the time...

yeah, me and my boy got caught with drugs in my car one day and the cops interviewed us both, and none of us ratted on eachother...both claimed the shit was ours and the cops took our shit and let us go...thank god cuz my boy was on probation at the time...

damn thats some crazy shit!

one of my friends was in a car witha bunch of kids and they had like half a z of trees in the glove....they got pulled over and searched and EVERYONE was cuffed. the one kid didnt let everyone else go down with him and took all the blame for that shit. took it like a man.....

dude if i ever got caught with shit i think i would fucking flip out :worry:

probly snuff the cop and make a dash for the woods :laugh:

slightly off-topic, but i smoked last night and got soooo paranoid that we were going to get caught. i felt my heart pounding so hard, i thought i was going to die. :laugh:

ah man i feel you...ever since i almost got bagged ive been a paranoid fuck...if im not in the comfort of my home or a friends house i get so paranoid that it sometimes even ruins the high...it fucking sucks

Yeah I would say I have 5 close friends I can always count on. Well, maybe not always count on because most of them are idiots. However, they are all from different groups. One is from my boys from high school another from my friends from college. In other words, my 5 best friends don't know each other.

Guest gabo
slightly off-topic, but i smoked last night and got soooo paranoid that we were going to get caught. i felt my heart pounding so hard, i thought i was going to die. :laugh:
unless you have enough to share with the class ... pipe down.