Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the devil made me do it...

dgmodel

you ever have those moments where for a split second you think something crazy like, as soon as you walk into someones house youre like "hrrrm, i wonder what would happen if i just spit on the floor...", or if theyre cooking just throw an egg at the wall or just something totally off the wall like that~!?

unfortunately, yes :unhappy:

when i was real young my sister and i and were watching my mom cook some ish...i was holding a full bottle of water with those big gulp size tops. so i just turn to my sister, flip the bottle upside down and empty the bottle on her head. i have no idea why.

at a party last weekend my buddy was holding a full cup of beer. his roomate walks up and says whats up...so my friend just turns to him and flings the whole cup in his face and then just busts out laughing for no apparent reason :laugh:

i do this stuff all the time...like at a boring thanksgiving dinner...what would people do if i faked Terrets (sp) and just started blabbing about how this ones cheating on this one and how one is fat and shouldn't be eating all that...yada yada.

You and me...inside we're really evil people! :gang:

thats a good one :laugh: usually anything ending in "...so i smashed it on his head is" is money :laugh:

i ahve a very close and violent frienship one of my best friends, matt. so we always end up trying to hurt each other when we're drunk...kinda like brothers. long story short, one night i just started throwing a hail of darts at him. ever hear a man scream like 5 yr old girl? pretty entertaining. unfortunately, later that week, another friend, Sergio, after finishing off a big bottle of Bacardi Limone with Matt, turned to me with crazy eyes, then turns back to Matt and says jokingly "ill give u $5 if you can make nadim bleed".

Matt didnt think it was a joke!!! so im running around my own house with Matt chasing me with a steak knife trying to convince me to stand still :cuss:

p.s. matt just bought a gun and keeps telling me he's going to shoot me in the foot :nono: im going to have to get a sniper rifle now to get him from afar

i got a dart story for you... three of us (my friend brian, this kid pierre and myself) were playing darts in my boys room... it was my turn to get the darts off the board and one of them thought it would be funny to throw a dart at me while i was pulling out the others, so long story short as i pulled out the darts that were in the board i turned around and my friend thrown a dart and as it was in the air i caught it... just straight catch in my fist... there can only be one highlander~! booohoohahahhaha~! lol it was pure dumb luck and more like an act of GOD or something because if not that shit wouldve hit me in the fuckin head or neck... then it wouldve been some oldschool shit "you got a fuckin dart in your neck man..."

i used to throw food at my old roommate at the most random times... i'd be sitting around watching tv while she was doing hw or on the phone and fling grapes at her... i threw a piece of banana at her once and it stuck to her jacket for like a day... i had a good reason tho... i was bored...

Matt didnt think it was a joke!!! so im running around my own house with Matt chasing me with a steak knife trying to convince me to stand still :cuss:

p.s. matt just bought a gun and keeps telling me he's going to shoot me in the foot :nono: im going to have to get a sniper rifle now to get him from afar

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

you ever have those moments where for a split second you think something crazy like, as soon as you walk into someones house youre like "hrrrm, i wonder what would happen if i just spit on the floor...", or if theyre cooking just throw an egg at the wall or just something totally off the wall like that~!?

there are voices in my head that tell me to do that kind of stuff all the time...i thought that was normal :confused:

there are voices in my head telling me to do this stuff all the time...i thought this was normal :confused:

..ew gross boys.....

...but yea i always think like that....like ...at work.....we always kid around about the old ladies....the really annoying ones...."what if she asked for coffee and i screamed FUCK YOU"....of course i can't.....but i do spontaneously throw dirty towels at co-workers and shit like that....when the boss isnt around lol