Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls Only.girls Only.girls Only.for This Question

sonofsam

lol speaking of hung...

A guy's sitting on a chair on the front porch drinking beer and watching his wife mow the lawn. The neighbor sees this, and she gets real pissed, comes storming over to the guy, points at his wife and says "you should be hung!"

he says "I am, thats why she cuts the grass"

Here is mine, I have never slept with a woman who did'nt get hooked on this. When you hung like me, you'd be amazed at what you can get woman to do.

That reminds me of the last time I went fishing. I caught a small fish, but when I had the photo taken, I held it close the the camera and I stood as far back as possible. It was a world record by the time i showed my friends.

Nautica

That reminds me of the last time I went fishing. I caught a small fish, but when I had the photo taken, I held it close the the camera and I stood as far back as possible. It was a world record by the time i showed my friends.

Nautica

You don't have to hate. Hey it's all how you use it.

Nautica

nah man, dude's got an elephant dick on him. But, remember, it's not how deep you fish, its how you wiggle your worm.

No girl wants a guy hitting her cervix now, does she?

nah man, dude's got an elephant dick on him. But, remember, it's not how deep you fish, its how you wiggle your worm.

No girl wants a guy hitting her cervix now, does she?

lol

The key is hitting every damn bit of space in that pussy, it also doesn't hurt to learn how to grind it with your hips, if you master this skill, as long as your not three inches, you'll do okay.

lol

The key is hitting every damn bit of space in that pussy, it also doesn't hurt to learn how to grind it with your hips, if you master this skill, as long as your not three inches, you'll do okay.

thanks for the advice champ! :aright: