Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Tonight???!!!

how was dj dan??? i remembered all about it while driving home from the jets/giants game in a half drunken stupor... i was all set to drive in to the city but during the course of trying to sober up for my drive to the city i fell asleep on the couch before 12.... conclusion... getting drunk in a parking lot at 6pm is a stupid idea... oh well... i guess next time he's in town... i gotta hear some reviews people...

Well i had a fun time there..good venue.. good looking people

line wasn't that long tho didn't have to wait in line...good looking out vic

DJ Dan was deffinatly putting some good music..good vibe

Main room got packed around 12ish. alot of friendly people there.. i did some crazy shiet with my glow stick with some other people there..went on stage later on..

hiphop room got packed like usual.. lotta hot girls in there..to bad most of them were rude didn't wanna dance except with thier girlfriends...

patricia doing her thing again in the bathroom.. not bad...didn't stay in their that long just passed through

spider room.. didn't check it out.. didn't try to go in..need a vip pass..owell maybe i'll get one soon

overall great night definatly hitting that place next weekend

i gotta hear some reviews people...