Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know any clubs that have a reggaeton night?

Well Fri and Sat nights at Bliss in LIC was aswome till they made it 21 and over and hired new security then everyone stopped going they closed it and reopened it as Vault and it lasted like 2 weeks and now its just wasting its space... nice setup... the club is so pretty inside and the basement is all glow black light stuff... def one of the clubs i miss.....Had some crazy nights there... :)

Well Fri and Sat nights at Bliss in LIC was aswome till they made it 21 and over and hired new security then everyone stopped going they closed it and reopened it as Vault and it lasted like 2 weeks and now its just wasting its space... nice setup... the club is so pretty inside and the basement is all glow black light stuff... def one of the clubs i miss.....Had some crazy nights there... :)

I agree, this place back in 1986 was a Bank so pretty much the basement was where the THEY kept the Vault and the PLACE WAS huge. Up the stairs with more ROOM TO Dance and thru the bar, open the glass doors to the VIP Room to chill. Great atmosphere.

Bliss 18 + was Great

Bliss 21 + Closed

noW YOU have 3 Topless bar in 4 blocks radius.