Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>FREE Day PARK PARTY - "TO THE 5 BOROUGHS" Lets HAVE a BARBEQUE!

my bf and i got there a bit late and there was no music :(

if the weather would have been better and those damn cops werent there then it wouldve been better.....sorry to everyone who got pushed over by steel, lol

it was nice meeting everyone and im glad everyone enjoyed the fruit salad :D

fruit salad . nooooooooo .. where was that .. sucks .. i loveeee fruit salad .. akhhhh .. rosa .. i need some . . now .. can u fedex it to me? :spin:

dude . we had only 2 mins of fun .. me and my gf arrived at the party ..like 3 or something . all hyped that we finally found the place .. afer we walked like for 30 mins (and with my injured ankle . seemed like forever) .. heard the music finally .. and started like bouncing and getting ready to party ..

by the time we said hello to the crew .. and got a sandwitch .. the music stopped . and there was the bad news .. the cops shot the thing down coz of permits .. we were like . holly crap .. that aint nice

shouldnt the cops go fight crime or something .. or serve or something .. ya sure . we server and protect ..

well .. there was another party not too far from us and they were playing some hip hop .. so me and my gf .. decided to bounce to the hip hop music anyway ..for the time it lasted (it shut up for some reason after like 20 mins or so)

gosshhhhh . we were sooo hyped for the music . that when the ice cream car passed . we start dancing to its music .. hehehee

music wise .. the day sucked .. people-park-general fun-food .. it was good

peace

the MASK

i heard on the news the stopped it. Thank god i didn't come all the way from the bronx for that.. i would of been pissed..

sorry you guys didn't get to dance.

i heard on the news the stopped it. Thank god i didn't come all the way from the bronx for that.. i would of been pissed..

sorry you guys didn't get to dance.

dude . since we left crobar .. kutekimee did not stop dancing ..and we practiced a few things for her new and improved look .. this girl is dynamic kid ..

we even danced on an ice cream car music dude .. talk about wanting to dance .. hehehe ..

yeah, we got there and after about 5 minutes, the cops shut it down...too bad...we were dancing a lil bit while walking over there once we here the tunes. Even though the cops shut it down, it was still fun hangin with everyone though. Then mr. mask started singing his own tunes and i started dancing around with him...lol... i had to keep moving to stay warm :) good seeing everyone!

hey, i didn't know i was working on a new & improved look? lol

yeah it sucked that the party got shut down....but the BBQing and hangin' out w/ everyone was fun :bounce:

I honestly think we FED the ENTIRE PARTY w/ hotdogs/burgers and CORN! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh...the AFter-Party under thye bridge DEFINELY made up for it!

ummmmm hotdog.. that got me hungry.. Somebody throw another party .. come on somebody do it..

There was a party under a bridge ? What bridge? that's must of been sweet.. But i don't think i could dance on sunday to

I got there and the police was just shutting the Music off. :bigfinge: It was good to meet Mask and Kutekimee. I almost met Rosa, (hey I got to walk the dog while you ate) Once the party was over the leftover people came over and took care of the food, shit there was even a kid who ate uncooked corn on the cob (I got picture of him) After we packed up and left, we headed over to the after party. I dont know who DJ but it was a perfect end of a long day.

I got there and the police was just shutting the Music off. :bigfinge: It was good to meet Mask and Kutekimee. I almost met Rosa, (hey I got to walk the dog while you ate) Once the party was over the leftover people came over and took care of the food, shit there was even a kid who ate uncooked corn on the cob (I got picture of him) After we packed up and left, we headed over to the after party. I dont know who DJ but it was a perfect end of a long day.

yo housedog . it was great meeting you too kid ... i liked your attitude a lot ... you were totally into this park party thing ..

ya and that kid with the uncooked corn .. haha funny

there ws even another kid .. who put katchup on an empty bread and ate it .. how about that for hungryyyyyy ..... hehe

peace

yeah it sucked that the party got shut down....but the BBQing and hangin' out w/ everyone was fun :bounce:

I honestly think we FED the ENTIRE PARTY w/ hotdogs/burgers and CORN! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh...the AFter-Party under thye bridge DEFINELY made up for it!

wat after-party and what bridge ... no one told us .. nooooooooooooooooo

wat after-party and what bridge ... no one told us .. nooooooooooooooooo

under the GW....GREAT spot! Thank God we had a flashlight, or else we wouldnt be able to see ANYTHING!

overall, I had a lot of fun hangin out w/ everyone :bounce: and finally got to dance a bit @ the after-party as well... :bounce:

yea everyone met Steel that day, lol