What are they doing there?

Finding WMD- NO

Killing terrorists- NO

Keeping the price of oil down -NO

Dying -YEs

Being blow up- YES

Bring them home NOW!

Killing terrorists- NO ??? ..... of course we are

Everyday we killing loads of those evil scum motherf*ckers, we just hear about our own soldiers dying a lot more than them....but we are killing them

arabia and pakistan......Why did Bush do saudi arabia and al-quea a favor by occupying Iraq. Im sorry, I know Saddam was a bad guy to his people but what do you think happens to saudis, libyans, kuwaitis who oppose thier gov't....they get fuckin beheaded, yet these country are "our friends" so its okay? And we do need to pull out of Iraq now....because now instead of one dictaor obssesed with money and power you have 10 islamic fundamentalist clerics fighting for the country and as our troops are sitting ducks in Iraq. Also Saddam didnt attack us on 9/11.....islamic fundamentalists backed by countries like saudi arabia did. Attacking Iraq was a mistake and now we are paying the price. We need a change in leadership badly :bounce:

Saying we need to leave Iraq and be isolationist is just as ignorant as George Bush's system of being unilateralist. It was a mistake to go into Iraq, but it would also be a mistake to leave Iraq in its current state. I hate it when people of radical sides argue about this. "Leave Iraq NOW!" ppl spew, but they never really give any details on what that would cause. "Invade Iraq Now!!" the other side spews, yet they never think about the details of what happens after invasion. Blah blah blah.

Radical left and radical right. Anything good about being a radical? I dunno, sounds more and more like domestic terrorists to me.

I am not part of the radical left or right. Obviously, I think invading and occupying Iraq was a huge error, and what's happening now is exactly what many anti-Iraq people said would happen. Unfortunately, as long as U.S soldiers are occupying and policing a foreign nation, there will be more resentment and anger towards them, which will help islamic extremists like al-queda. Also, I think our troops could be of better use protecting americans here at home than trying to keep the peace in 120 degree weather in Iraq for what looks like an indefinite period of time

Saying we need to leave Iraq and be isolationist is just as ignorant as George Bush's system of being unilateralist. It was a mistake to go into Iraq, but it would also be a mistake to leave Iraq in its current state. I hate it when people of radical sides argue about this. "Leave Iraq NOW!" ppl spew, but they never really give any details on what that would cause. "Invade Iraq Now!!" the other side spews, yet they never think about the details of what happens after invasion. Blah blah blah.

Radical left and radical right. Anything good about being a radical? I dunno, sounds more and more like domestic terrorists to me.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I just read that some people are thinking that the Republicans are exploiting 9/11 through this convention in the city. I mean who knows at this point, i guess we will soon see if this is true when we here some speeches, but it does so far make sense. Bush has the worst approval rating in the city--Someting like 30% i think, yet he picked NYC as the city of his convention... hmmmm...

Bush has the worst approval rating in the city--Someting like 30% i think, yet he picked NYC as the city of his convention... hmmmm...

First, I doubt bush picked it, that was probably Karl Rove's idea. And when nyc was picked, bush's appoval ratings were much higher because many new yorkers appreciated his immediate response to 9/11[before he invaded iraq].

More importantly Karisma, why did you leave so early for Digweed? He was off the chain from 4:30-6.

Bush has the worst approval rating in the city--Someting like 30% i think, yet he picked NYC as the city of his convention... hmmmm...

First, I doubt bush picked it, that was probably Karl Rove's idea. And when nyc was picked, bush's appoval ratings were much higher because many new yorkers appreciated his immediate response to 9/11[before he invaded iraq].

More importantly Karisma, why did you leave so early for Digweed? He was off the chain from 4:30-6.

I know Slim.. i know!! I had drank waaaaay too much.. even for my standards... that's what happens when you party too much beforehand. :( . i heard he played Luke Chable's Ride.. i would have had a fucking orgasm had i heard Digweed spin that.