Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How does surf club closing down this year affect you?

well I recently found out that Ive been going there for almost 30yrs.........No Joke.............my mother and my aunt use to go there and sit at the bar while us kids played on the beach...................how cool........it wasnt quite the way it is now then Im sure, but I also started going again when I was 18 and have been since going oin and off and to answer your question about how it affects me...........

It doesnt!!!!!

not believin it till i see dozers

on a better note. BORIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING NASTY LAST NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

no i dont spread rumors.

It is a done deal

I mean think about it bro. Why would they keep it? There not making money and next summer wil be worse. there doing the smart thing and getting out while they can. We lost allot this summer and we will feel the ripple effects forever.

It

is

over.

no i dont spread rumors.

It is a done deal

I mean think about it bro. Why would they keep it? There not making money and next summer wil be worse. there doing the smart thing and getting out while they can. We lost allot this summer and we will feel the ripple effects forever.

It

is

over.

\

do u know anything??

It's really sad to me. Like a freind died. I have been going since i was 16 im 24 now, My uncle used to go when he was young. Its insane,. You gotta be a dick to buy a condo where surf was.

Sad...

Anway rip surf 2004

i kinda faded from the surf scene this summer. Last summer too (because of all the shitty weather)

like littleb said, Ill believe when I see it...........but Ant is right..............that property is worth a fortune, if I owned it, Id sell in a heartbeat!!!!! Seriously now, the summers are not what they use to be and The Surf is nothing like it was several years ago............Its a seasonal business and the value recieved for selling it today will out-weigh im sure the amounts earned in revenue less expenses over the next several years............its a no-brainer from a financial standpoint

not going to lie i dont go out to often anymore but surf is somewhere i do like to visit. i dig the whole club,sand,and sun thing they got goin. So i would have to say that being (from my knowledge)there is no other place like Surf esspecially so close to my house i will def miss it when its gone. Sun,coronas,sand,and good music damm ill miss it!

>I'm sad to hear. That was my first shore residency. For 2 years on sunday's it was probably the BEST TIMES i ever has playing, and the time it was (98-00) was probably the best years because the music was insane and so were the people!

Mendez

no i dont spread rumors.

It is a done deal

It

is

over.

who said its done??? you ???

Surf died and has been dead for over a year now in my HUMBLE opinion.

Food for starters, the pizza is way too greasy and disgusting... I once dry heaved just from watching my friends eat it. Its like you know when you get greasy pizza and you want to get the oil off the top so you dab a napkin on the top of the slice, well what the napkin looks like AFTER you dab it, thats like their pizza this year.. Atrocious.

They dont have napkins at the bar either.. If you get a Miami Vice, your hands get frostbite and then you need to go walk ALL the way to the food stand to get napkins and when you get over there you smell the greezy nasty pizza so then you get the heaves.. So even if you don't eat the pizza you're still fucked.

Way too many generous people at the bar buying shots for everyone as well. Very hard to stay completely sober in that joint for more than 2.5 seconds. I am thankful that yesterday I started the trend of OK I'LL SHARE A SHOT WITH MY FRIEND.. this is a great way to be polite yet get out intaking massive amounts of booze.

The list can go on and on but whats the use.. Its dead anyway... AND what it all comes down to is If you are with the right people you can have fun in a box.. Long story short.. I have fun there anyway.

:bounce: Especially on nights with a full moon... :bounce:

Surf died and has been dead for over a year now in my HUMBLE opinion.

Food for starters, the pizza is way too greasy and disgusting... I once dry heaved just from watching my friends eat it. Its like you know when you get greasy pizza and you want to get the oil off the top so you dab a napkin on the top of the slice, well what the napkin looks like AFTER you dab it, thats like their pizza this year.. Atrocious.

They dont have napkins at the bar either.. If you get a Miami Vice, your hands get frostbite and then you need to go walk ALL the way to the food stand to get napkins and when you get over there you smell the greezy nasty pizza so then you get the heaves.. So even if you don't eat the pizza you're still fucked.

Way too many generous people at the bar buying shots for everyone as well. Very hard to stay completely sober in that joint for more than 2.5 seconds. I am thankful that yesterday I started the trend of OK I'LL SHARE A SHOT WITH MY FRIEND.. this is a great way to be polite yet get out intaking massive amounts of booze.

hahahaha..... thats hilarious!

The list can go on and on but whats the use.. Its dead anyway... AND what it all comes down to is If you are with the right people you can have fun in a box.. Long story short.. I have fun there anyway.

:bounce: Especially on nights with a full moon... :bounce:

HAHAHA...you are absolutley right, it was DEAD this past weekend and i was there Sat & Sun...dont get me wrong, some great times there this summer but it's not what it use to be...and Dee you aare on point..if you're with the right peeps...doesnt matter where you are

huhuhuh...she said 'box'

Hope It Stays Closed The Whole Shore Thing Sucked This Summer---big Deal ...move On In Life More Than Surf Club< Tempts And The Jersey Shore

Amen!!! Let the whole shore scene die please I had a good run 98-2004

HEY YA DOIN

Its all about the city

Instead of getting shorehouses we can get City houses

HAHAHA...you are absolutley right, it was DEAD this past weekend and i was there Sat & Sun...dont get me wrong, some great times there this summer but it's not what it use to be...and Dee you aare on point..if you're with the right peeps...doesnt matter where you are

huhuhuh...she said 'box'

heehee... Absolutely!!

Every time I was at Surf this year I think I had more fun laughing at the emptiness and circles of insane back thrusters, and being able to run all over than I have just being smooshed up in a corner somewhere by some stubbly bologna sweating meatbox tryin to be cool. Maybe thats just me though.

heehee... Absolutely!!

Every time I was at Surf this year I think I had more fun laughing at the emptiness and circles of insane back thrusters, and being able to run all over than I have just being smooshed up in a corner somewhere by some stubbly bologna sweating meatbox tryin to be cool. Maybe thats just me though.

Hi guys,

I think the point is that the closing of Surf and the end of Denny spinning at Temps is ...

A end of a era.

Many people have enjoyed these clubs and experienced some of their best, most memorable times at these place.. But as with everything in this life, times change, people change and old things die hard.

For me it's strange to think that the places I once so enjoyed so much are all going to be gone. It started with the SF, then has now has progressed to the demise of Surf and Tempts. I guess it's kind of hard to believe it.

I'm personally glad I'm not a big club head anymore.. but I'm sure those of you who are avid partiers will find new places to roam.

H-BomB