Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tatoos sexy or trashy?

bobbyblueyes

it could be either. it all depends on the person and the kind and size of tatt they have. the one in the pic is too big for my taste....she's a hottie but i think it makes her look trashy.

Exactly that goes for both men and woman. Think about how they might look when they are 50. That ladys tat will be all stretched out with her fat ass

I am so boarder line with girls that have tat's.. eithor you can get away with them or they are so busted you look trashy!

I like this one though!

do not mean to offend anyone but shows over on tats... imo... i hate them... finding a girl with no tats on her body is harder than finding a virgin... (not that im looking for virgins but just an anology) just think about when youre older how cute and sexy is that tattoo going to be when it looks like it was drawn on the fuckin constitution or on papyrus...

no offense taken...

are you 50???

do you have tattoos???

nope...

you can keep all the non-tattooed virgins anyway...

i likes mine slutty... and tattooed sleeves are a bonus baby...

you only get to live once kids...

enjoy your skin while your in it...

tattoos are personal art collections...

they tell a story of your life... most people can't remember shit by the time they hit 50... at least the tattoo can remind you of things you've done and places you have been...

i've tattooed alot of older people who have old tattoos they don't even want fixed... it reminds them of being 17 and lieing about thier age to get the tattoo and to get into the army. or they got it vietnam during the war... or got angels when they're kids were born... the list goes on forever...

in conclusion...

who gives a fuck what your tattoo looks like when you are 50...

by then its part of you...

bend over and pull the stick out of your ass...

peace love and tattoos bitch...

ps either you are trashy or your not... tattoos don't make you look trashy they make you look beautiful... :bounce::bounce:

ps either you are trashy or your not... tattoos don't make you look trashy they make you look beautiful... :bounce: :bounce:

i know a trashy hooker who doesn't even have a single tattoo or piercing on her but she's still trash with or without it.

It matters who the tattoo is on. Tatoos themselfs are not perticulary sexy but a tattoo and a hot girl can be very sexy.

My wife has a tattoo and I like it (see pic), but I am pretty indifferent about tattoos. I can take em or leave em. I guess they can be cool and I can appreciate the artwork though.

Tattoo's can be cool

But when they get to be trendy (i.e. barb wire, tatt on lower back, etc..) they get played out and, in a way, i think take away from the person's beauty and originality.

Just get something original and in a place u want. Don't get it just cuz "its cute" :rolleyes:

no offense taken...

are you 50???

do you have tattoos???

nope...

you can keep all the non-tattooed virgins anyway...

i likes mine slutty... and tattooed sleeves are a bonus baby...

you only get to live once kids...

enjoy your skin while your in it...

tattoos are personal art collections...

they tell a story of your life... most people can't remember shit by the time they hit 50... at least the tattoo can remind you of things you've done and places you have been...

i've tattooed alot of older people who have old tattoos they don't even want fixed... it reminds them of being 17 and lieing about thier age to get the tattoo and to get into the army. or they got it vietnam during the war... or got angels when they're kids were born... the list goes on forever...

in conclusion...

who gives a fuck what your tattoo looks like when you are 50...

by then its part of you...

bend over and pull the stick out of your ass...

peace love and tattoos bitch...

ps either you are trashy or your not... tattoos don't make you look trashy they make you look beautiful... :bounce::bounce:

no im not fifty... you dont know what i have or had so stop assuming...

secondly yes i have one... (i also had blue, green, red and a bunch of other haircolours and piercings as well...) yes you live once but what does that have to do with tattoos~!? loss of memory by age fifty is abnormal... and if you need a tattoo to remember a story of your life then hey good for you, but i dont... dont have a stick in my ass but thanks for thinking about me about me... nice way to contradict yourself "bitch" peace, and love yet you retaliate with emotional response coupled with name calling and assumption... long story short its my opinion im entitled to it, the thread asked a question i gave a response... later gaytor...