Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Twilo (PVD) Meetup

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by amalkav:

Charlie, I am gonna cry frown.gif My first steps when I get home everyday from work is to my mail box. But it's always empty frown.gif Let me know if you sent it already or I swear am gonna kill our postman and will get that shit back from him smile.gif!!

Hugz Lucie

Bloody murder... no problem... I'll make another copy and give it to you on Friday... so whether it arrives or not is a moot point... if it arrives you get two copies. If not you'll have one... no big deal... either way you'll get it at latest when I see you on Friday.

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ok, i've thought, assessed, rethought, reassessed...and i've come to the conclusion that i simply cannot miss this event

You got that right... I was in the same predicament not too long ago... here's what I think of weddings that impede on my right to party: cwm8.gif

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Bloody murder... no problem... I'll make another copy and give it to you on Friday... so whether it arrives or not is a moot point... if it arrives you get two copies. If not you'll have one... no big deal... either way you'll get it at latest when I see you on Friday.

Thank you darling. But it doesn't matter I'll kill him anyway if not for loosing my stuff so for delay. smile.gif See ya Friday!!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

I might not be going. Im having a horrible day, extremely stressed and Im going home tongiht to hide under my bed.

That's an even better reason why u SHOULD go... That place will make anyone feel as happy as a 10-year-old in DisneyWorld!! cwm27.gif

C'mon, it's only Wednesday... u'll be feelin better in 2 days!! cwm1.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Yes, I too was wondering why you are basing your plans 2 days from now on what's going on today? Also agree that a bad day/week doesn't mean that you need to have a bad weekend. Shit, if Bush becomes President I'll be pissed off but I'm still going to Twilo on Friday!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"I'll take my problems to the dancefloor!"

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Ok...just to make everyone jealous...PvD for DirtySlapper and myself tonite!! A little preview of Friday..hehehe smile.gif

Hey!!

waddaya mean?!?!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

yea me too

Me THREE big time! I just found out that I might NOT be going to PVD on Friday! MY very first!! I think I'm gonna go home, hide underneath my blanket and cry . . . *sniffle*

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Me THREE big time! I just found out that I might NOT be going to PVD on Friday! MY very first!! I think I'm gonna go home, hide underneath my blanket and cry . . . *sniffle*

BlueAngel

Whoa whoa whoa...HOLD UP NOW! I changed my mind, fixed some things, got happy again and Im going. So now lets go, stand up to the podeum and tell us why youre not going young lady!! This isnt acceptable after all the excitement you displayed the last few weeks!

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

Charlie, I am gonna cry frown.gif My first steps when I get home everyday from work is to my mail box. But it's always empty frown.gif Let me know if you sent it already or I swear am gonna kill our postman and will get that shit back from him smile.gif!!

Hugz Lucie

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

ok, i've thought, assessed, rethought, reassessed...and i've come to the conclusion that i simply cannot miss this event. i have this damn wedding which is screwing up my weekend, but if i'm smart about it i think i can do it aaalll. rehearsal dinner first (fri. pm) then pvd, leave at a reasonable hour, go home, sleep for a few hours, get up, go to wedding, fall asleep during reading.....no probs, no worries!!! you guys think i'm up to it??? when i left carl cox to go babysit i got there at 8:00am and slept until 2:00 and was good (sort of) to go so i can do it again, right?? and i'll still mangage to go out on saturday after the wedding. oh, and i have a date on sunday...hee eheeee, what a weekend. ok, so now that i've established that this is doable, where is my partner-in-crime?? OH< DIVALICIOUS......guess where we're going on friday!!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!