Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais Thursdays

Thursdays are a lot of fun... theyre the theme nights at D'Jais... this week is "Customer Appreciation" night... tons of giveaways and lots of fun from what I have heard... I usually have a great time there thursday nights when i am actually able to go but this week i plan on going :)

you're in for a good time though, i wouldn't worry about it :half:

How is it? Any good? Im going there this thursday for one of my girlfriends birthdays and I have never been to djais before - let alone on a Thursday and Im just wondering what its like.

grassy ass. :blank:

i'll be there!

i am heading dowm thursday night, and i was thinking on going to djais.

i totally hate djais, but i would consider going on a thursday considering that

it wont be super packed and it wont be packed with boardies. so if any of you

ladies want to get it on let me know. hahaha.

Yes, I will be wearing my I :heart: Tommy t-shirt with maching socks.

I will even let you buy me a drink! Arent you like sooooo excited now?

Sure...I will buy you a nice vodka based drink!

Oh, and there will probably be a bunch of girls with I love Tommy shirts, so don't feel bad!

Sure...I will buy you a nice vodka based drink!

Oh, and there will probably be a bunch of girls with I love Tommy shirts, so don't feel bad!

Jigga what?

I told you man...Vodka + Shara = Fights and Tears..... es no good! (insert spanish accent here) Why doesnt Djais sell Miami Vices again? I havent been there yet and they already have a strike against them. I guess I'll have to drink beers like the rest of the cool girls in the pictures :pint:

GREAT - so that means you wont be able to find me in the massive crowd of Tommy shirts and people won't think that Im actually friends with you (ugh, thank god!)

wow, I just typed a lot on clubplanet today.... the WE-TOD that I am :type:

Jigga what?

I told you man...Vodka + Shara = Fights and Tears..... es no good! (insert spanish accent here) Why doesnt Djais sell Miami Vices again? I havent been there yet and they already have a strike against them. I guess I'll have to drink beers like the rest of the cool girls in the pictures :pint:

GREAT - so that means you wont be able to find me in the massive crowd of Tommy shirts and people won't think that Im actually friends with you (ugh, thank god!)

wow, I just typed a lot on clubplanet today.... the WE-TOD that I am :type:

That's the most I've ever seen you type on here!!!

Why would D'Jais not having Miami Vices be a strike? I bet the vast majority of bars don't have them!

Don't worry, I'll find you in the crowd!

That's the most I've ever seen you type on here!!!

Why would D'Jais not having Miami Vices be a strike? I bet the vast majority of bars don't have them!

Don't worry, I'll find you in the crowd!

I think thats the most I typed EVER! You deserve it since your special... (the retarted kind of special)

Im renaming this thread Cigs and Allishara BFF

See you Thursday sucka!!! :tank:

Ernest P. Worrell - While the beautiful sign Mr. Worrell made is good enough for me(see attachment), he insisted on throwing in some expected comments. He said "Djais is my favorite place in the entire world, knowhutimean?". I know what you mean, Ernest, and I'm pleased that you feel that way. Vern would be proud.

im done for today!! medication is wearing off!! Thanks Alli.. :yuck:

Ernest P. Worrell - While the beautiful sign Mr. Worrell made is good enough for me(see attachment), he insisted on throwing in some expected comments. He said "Djais is my favorite place in the entire world, knowhutimean?". I know what you mean, Ernest, and I'm pleased that you feel that way. Vern would be proud.

im done for today!! medication is wearing off!! Thanks Alli.. :yuck:

We will have a great time at DJAIS Thursday - I sooooo cant wait. I am soooooo wearing a clown suit - it is so choice.

Your Friend,

Vern.