Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel and Dresden w/Eddie Lee @ Avalon Sat Sept 4th

sorry for the double post... i inadvertently pushed something...

the girls gone wild party was so lame...the girls were gross. too bad it was the same night as G&D.....I don't know why avalon brings those dancer girls either. G&D spun all my fav trance anthems....thankfully they also spun 'no one on earth'. everyone was jumping up and down when they spun 'as the rush comes' every once in a while they added a track and we were like 'wtf is this??'

way too many asians there...i thought that was odd, but I assume most ppl saw G&D last time they came.

Thank you G&D for a great night!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dancer girls were cool. I slipped a $10 into her thong at least 2 or 3 times over the night lol. Where was the girls gone wild party though? I saw a few of them selling GGW stuff in the lobby, their bus was parked on 20th, and there were guys filming, but where were all of the girls?

that was u? I noticed a guy kept giving one of the girls $$.

GGW was in the hip hop room. lame... ugly girls who shop at amsterdam boutique trying to pole dance & gross ass guys coming on to them.

the only good thing about it was they played some old school michael jackson.

that hip hop room needs to improve, the seats are so wet and dirty, like couples did stuff on them. on top of that they're velvet.

The dancer girls were cool. I slipped a $10 into her thong at least 2 or 3 times over the night lol. Where was the girls gone wild party though? I saw a few of them selling GGW stuff in the lobby, their bus was parked on 20th, and there were guys filming, but where were all of the girls?

I just wanted to say thank you for a great night of trance music. Both DJ Eddie Lee and G&D threw down great sets and I had an awesome time that night dancing to great music. The crowd could have been better but I guess thats expected given the fake girls gone wild party that was supposedly also happening. :bounce::bounce: