Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend - Roll Call

BillLe

Think about, that tactic(as cheesy as it is) works even out here in Hollywood and on Sunset. So Vegas is even more susceptible to such tactics. haha.

I may keep it "hood" but never ghetto. My shoes cost too much for me to ever be ghetto. lol

I had my fun, drank a fifth of Hennessey for myself over the 3 days, but it wasn't a classic Labor Day in Vegas kind of feel. Had a great time with my friends, but not too much interaction with other revelers, which is a major part of fun in Vegs for me.

Didnt hit it up Labor day but wanta come back soon ... strangely enough ... my good friend hit up the exact same venues as me (Dre's Frid, Risque Sat) on week before me and said both were good.

Maybe a fight night weekend for me is in store :D:bounce:

PS - maybe I wanta come back cuz I lost friggen 6 pounds in Vegas, and have kept it offf in LA, added a tan, and the girls are luving the new me even more in LA post Vegas pound-droppin lol. Maybe time to return and loose another 4 more, and i'm good till January lol.

The best thing about vegas - meeting chicks that are from here, cuz ...

"What happens in LA, continues in LA!" - © 2004 LALate.com LOL

I be down for staging some impromptu girl on girl fights in the parking lot outside the MGM.

j/k

Hell ...

I know enough hot girls that if they got a huge purse .... I dont mean a Gucci purse ... theyd make it seem like it was impromptu lol.

As soon as the action started, I'd whistle and have my friends surround em with a couple of H2 Hummers with their high beams on, leave a little empty space between the SL 600 and the Bentley Continental, and bam, start charging admission. 10 rounds. All thong. Full impact. Below the belt compact allowed. No photos allowed.

And for some strange coincidence, it would happen again the next night in the Hard Rock parking lot, same girls, still yanking thongs and getting angry all over again.

j/k lol