Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the official countdown to PVD/EDGAR V

jeffy1

Shyt I cant harldy wait,I havent been anticipating a night like this since forever....Shyt is gonna be nasty as hell,all gased up today at work listenning to pVDs set @ Nature one and :bowdown:just hope he spins the way he has been doing all year.As for afterhours,well like I said before cant wait :bounce:

All of course if hurricane frances doesnt fucking come through.... :splat:

Shyt I cant harldy wait,I havent been anticipating a night like this since forever....Shyt is gonna be nasty as hell,all gased up today at work listenning to pVDs set @ Nature one and :bowdown:just hope he spins the way he has been doing all year.As for afterhours,well like I said before cant wait :bounce:

All of course if hurricane frances doesnt fucking come through.... :splat:

ditto............PVD :bowdown: Edgar :bowdown:

i will be there if we don't get bombarded by the hurricane :party:

and btw where do you CP'ers hang out by in Space. Everytime i got there i never see any of you. Not even you Bling! and i always see you everywhere.

on 18+nites wherever i can breathe and move LOL mostly right in front of booth soo close where u cant even see pvd but oh well ....... or by the side by the dj booth door. ill also be on the platform up front for a little bit i always am to get the full frontal smoke blasts for a bit :)