Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all they tote is stainless...

dgmodel

stainless steel appliances are a lot like black cars... they look amazing when theyre clean and polished but look like shit when theyre dirty... at least once a day im cleaning these things taking finger prints off of everything... some of the ladies on here warned me, but i didnt think it was this bad...

...most of my shit is stainles steel........but i dont clean that shit everyday......either once a week or before company comes over........just like my glass coffee tables......i'd go mad if i cleaned them every day..........

Glass tables are the worst!! My dining room table and coffee tables and endtables are glass. They collect dust like crazy. And they get scratched up so easily.

This is the set I have and I have the coffee table and endtables to match:

D216-15-01-73_BIG.jpg

...hate to say it...but :direct: I told ya so

I tried to warn ya ;) Be sure to use the stainless steel cleaner cause reg soap and water won't remove da smudges. :(

BTW, here is computer image of my kitchen...just imagine stainless/black on the appl and I went with the violetta countertop instead of the black.

Glass tables are the worst!! My dining room table and coffee tables and endtables are glass. They collect dust like crazy. And they get scratched up so easily.

...yeah son........we're about even but i also have a small glastop bar with two stools and a roundbar with glass shelves........my shit is wrought iron and glass though.......and i love my set..........even if it's a pain to clean........lol.........

...yeah son........we're about even but i also have a small glastop bar with two stools and a roundbar with glass shelves........my shit is wrought iron and glass though.......and i love my set..........even if it's a pain to clean........lol.........

Yea, I love my shit too. It looks much better in my apt. than it does in that pic.

...hate to say it...but :direct: I told ya so

I tried to warn ya ;) Be sure to use the stainless steel cleaner cause reg soap and water won't remove da smudges. :(

BTW, here is computer image of my kitchen...just imagine stainless/black on the appl and I went with the violetta countertop instead of the black.

what program did you use to create that image? is it a design prog or is it photoshop style?