Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: dragon0401

yeah that suxed i got in and couldn't find you...suxs..owell..i'll try to go on friday

uhhhhhhhhhhh im going to webster........ and i dnt think i can go on sat babes,,,im prob gonna go on fri hopefullyyyyyyyyyyy it wont be like it was last time i wnet on a fri..

looks like the same crowd is still there. I stll dont get why people use to bash it for being touristy. EVERYCLUB IS LIKE THAT, anyhow if the first girls name is teresa lets just say she has multiple pierciing on her pussy,yum yum memories. And hey OLD ALLIANCE look at the crowd in the 2nd pic isnt that carlos lol. This sat hot ps1 then crobar for me woohoo.

lol teresa eh...pussy....

looks like the same crowd is still there. I stll dont get why people use to bash it for being touristy. EVERYCLUB IS LIKE THAT, anyhow if the first girls name is teresa lets just say she has multiple pierciing on her pussy,yum yum memories. And hey OLD ALLIANCE look at the crowd in the 2nd pic isnt that carlos lol. This sat hot ps1 then crobar for me woohoo.

lol I think everyone here has graduated from websterhall and ktu.. hehe

yeah we did graduate from websterhall man, i was dancing there for like 4 years. that's when i met the crew. i love you guys, kisses for everybody .

now ive moved on to hear better people.. sigh..

don't get me wrong i do want to check out websterhall to see how it's changed. And to see moody