Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Breakfast club

liqidtouch

breakfast: i'm not a morning person so i usually take a while to get ready.....so my hubby :love: makes me a light breakfast...usually cereal, a slice of toast and a cup of tea is a MUST for me to start the day. if we're in a hurry, then i usuallly just have my tea and when i get to work i order from a cafe nearby and split a croissant with cream cheese with my friend at work and i get a cafe con leche....mmmm

lunch: sometimes i brown bag it, but most of the time i go out with my friends from work or meet my man and take advantage of the good restaurants in the gables.... :bounce:

2 cups of coffee. Black. :pint:

wow, u'r hardcore!

I usually just have some tea and fruit, pack a few snacks of nuts and more fruit, maybe have an occasional croissant & fresh squeezed carrot juice from the health food cafe near my home or wherever I may be. I don't brown bag 'cause I like to eat vegan for lunch--it's incredibly cheap (& healthy) so I can eat out everyday. Of course there are days when I just live on cawfee 'til 4 pm...

The weekends are much more interesting...a full breakfast feast FROM SCRATCH, pancakes, bacon, you name it..yuummmmm!

wow, u'r hardcore!

I usually just have some tea and fruit, pack a few snacks of nuts and more fruit, maybe have an occasional croissant & fresh squeezed carrot juice from the health food cafe near my home or wherever I may be. I don't brown bag 'cause I like to eat vegan for lunch--it's incredibly cheap (& healthy) so I can eat out everyday. Of course there are days when I just live on cawfee 'til 4 pm...

The weekends are much more interesting...a full breakfast feast FROM SCRATCH, pancakes, bacon, you name it..yuummmmm!

How interesting! :)

M-F is the same routine: 2 cups of coffee.

S&S = FULL breakfast as well: Toast with butter & jelly, eggs (if not an omelette with green peppers, mushrooms & onions), bacon strips & a BIG glass of cold O.J.

We could make GREAT breakfast together! :kiss2:

How interesting! :)

M-F is the same routine: 2 cups of coffee.

S&S = FULL breakfast as well: Toast with butter & jelly, eggs (if not an omelette with green peppers, mushrooms & onions), bacon strips & a BIG glass of cold O.J.

We could make GREAT breakfast together! :kiss2:

:kiss2: I'll take my pancakes with blueberries and banana's please!

Colombian Coffee....for realll it is not just advertising...but i can't start my day without my coffee.

The movie is one of my favorites movies ever.

Hey...we should get some breakfast together someday....Mimosas maybe !!!

like a true colombian :funny:

ceral before in the morn and an arizona right before class starts for me :)