Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps predictions Sunday night

I am a little upset I will be in Cali can someone please Videotape the closing....

I bet Denny is going to get cuffed because this fucking guy is crazy if this is his last summer which I think it is

HE is going to play until the SSH police come in.... Denny always loves to go out with a bang and if he does that

DENNY IS THE MAN!!!!!!

I will probably be in a hip hop club in LA Sunday night you better believe I will be yelling out

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKK DENNY

I am going to introduce the water bottle fight in LA

RIP IT SICKKKKKKK LA RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKK DENNY

The place is going to get trashed. Richie will have his garbarge-bag raincoat on by 2:00 if not sooner...Ceeotter will be throwing down shots like never before... I want the painting/whatever next to Ceeotter's bar as a souvenier!!! :bounce::pint::bounce:

I really hope that Denny does go out in cuffs but i'm kinda scared for Sunday!!

All the juiceheads and everything..all the poor girls are gonna get trampled alive!!! People talking about ripping things off the walls...I don't know...it's kinda scary... so excited though!!! I think we are gonna have to get there at 8pm lol!!!

I really hope that Denny does go out in cuffs but i'm kinda scared for Sunday!!

All the juiceheads and everything..all the poor girls are gonna get trampled alive!!! People talking about ripping things off the walls...I don't know...it's kinda scary... so excited though!!! I think we are gonna have to get there at 8pm lol!!!

OK, I don't know if I would actually attempt to "rip" anything off the walls, however, maybe the juiceheads can make up for the ridiculous amounts of girls that have become unbelievable RUDE this year (please don't take personally). I have never, ever, in my many years (more than most on this board) in clubs, bars, etc...experienced so much rudeness by chicks. Maybe it's the fact that there is more drinking and less, uhm, other "stuff" going on but it's out of hand. I have actually caught myself bitching out chicks this summer for being so damn rude.

Anyway, sorry about that, can't wait for the weekend!!! :bounce::pint::bounce:

OK, I don't know if I would actually attempt to "rip" anything off the walls, however, maybe the juiceheads can make up for the ridiculous amounts of girls that have become unbelievable RUDE this year (please don't take personally). I have never, ever, in my many years (more than most on this board) in clubs, bars, etc...experienced so much rudeness by chicks. Maybe it's the fact that there is more drinking and less, uhm, other "stuff" going on but it's out of hand. I have actually caught myself bitching out chicks this summer for being so damn rude.

Anyway, sorry about that, can't wait for the weekend!!! :bounce::pint::bounce:

hmm...i never noticed girls being rude this year...