Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how does one know if their liver is fucked?

hroark

your skin will get a yellow-ish tint, most visibly under your fingernails, also, your eyes.

You may also get spots all over your body (from yellow to brown).

Problems digesting fatty foods

But blood test would be best

thnks. i tend to be a worrier (get that from my mom). thing is i know what abuse ive done in the past and for some reason drinking just doesn't feel the same. everybody knows their own body and something seems to be wrong in my opinion. of course, abstinence is the first thing if one suspects something wrong, but i don't have anything like what you described. hopefully i am overreacting, but it is always better to be safe than sorry.....

or a general pain on the right sideof your torso, plus the yellow skin/eyes, other problems like diarrhea, extreme tiredness...

your liver might be tough, but you could have hepatitis, in which case you should lay off everything (ALCOHOL, drugs, supplements, vitamins... everything) until you're better, then you can be as bad as you want.

Get checked out--I had vaccinations for both a and b then caught b 5 years later... go figure.

thinking my habits may have caught up with me. other than a blood test, what are the signs/symptoms of a bad liver?

besides all the jaundice (yellow-tint in eyes) and yellowish-brown skin...i would be REALLY worried if it starts to hurt...because your liver DOES NOT HURT at all until its too late...

sounds like you might have a problem with your kidneys...check em out good luck

or a general pain on the right sideof your torso, plus the yellow skin/eyes, other problems like diarrhea, extreme tiredness...

your liver might be tough, but you could have hepatitis, in which case you should lay off everything (ALCOHOL, drugs, supplements, vitamins... everything) until you're better, then you can be as bad as you want.

Get checked out--I had vaccinations for both a and b then caught b 5 years later... go figure.

vitamins are bad?

Couple of comments, #1 milk thistle is highly over rated and has never been proven to work in any clinical studies, which I have seen.

As far as vitamins being bad. The liver must metabolize or detoxify everything that goes into the body, so if you are taking excess of a vitamin, the answer is yes they can be bad. But, only if you liver is having problems due to other causes.

Nautica

no free tests...will need to go to a doc and ask for a liver enzyme panel. BUT, any honest physician would check you first and made recommendations based on your symptoms.

you may think it is liver when, in fact, it may be something else.

thinking my habits may have caught up with me. other than a blood test, what are the signs/symptoms of a bad liver?

get a professional opinion-diagnosis- to take advise from most of these crackheads, aloholics, and drug addicts here...is a mistake..most here don't have a clue

and you have a clue how faggot...what makes u different anyway, dont generalize every1 as drug addicts

sounds like youre hung over, angry, upset, ran out of drugs, going thru the carpet to see if anything is there for you??- sounds like you have a faggot issue as well- guess it feels good when you're high?? hey rum ranger??? lmfao