Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cell phone service?

nycguy420

What cell phone provider does everyone use? I want to get a new plan because my bills are getting way too expensive. Any suggestions? I love Nextel's because a lot of my friends have those phones, but they are kinda expensive. I hear Verizon has outstanding service. How's T-Mobile? Does anyone have any experience with these three companies? Please include how much you pay monthly and what you get with your plan. Thanks.

Have Nextel because all my fam and friends do too so the direct connect(dc) is best. Again, because I mostly use the dc feature only have 500 cell minutes, unlimited n&w and unlimited dc, no long distance. My bill is usually ~$55....And yes I agree nextel is prob the most expensive for what it offers but am a slave to it I guess ;)

I have Verizon and don't plan on changing anytime soon...

Agree :aright:

And after being with them for 2 years, they offered me a good deal ($59.99 - 800 anytime, free nights .weekends, free anytime with anyone else with verizon)

Plus the reception rocks. Can't go wrong ;)

Thanks a lot for all the advice. I am going to switch my service to Verizon. Which phone has the best camera on it? I'm thinking about getting the Samsung a670 with the camera or the Motorola 710 with the camera. Does anyone own these two phones? Pro's and Con's? Thanks again for all the replies.

Thanks a lot for all the advice. I am going to switch my service to Verizon. Which phone has the best camera on it? I'm thinking about getting the Samsung a670 with the camera or the Motorola 710 with the camera. Does anyone own these two phones? Pro's and Con's? Thanks again for all the replies.

i own the motorola 710.....i love it