Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Roland steps over the line.....BIG TIME!!!!

beatfriek

OK so i know this is a late review for an event that took place this past Sunday morning, but it's just recently that the bass ringing has left my head...

THe place is on the Patio 6am!!!

Roland is a dj who we all know as a solid local, who can open or close for any big name dj, let alone play next to them!!!! :bounce:

But for the past i would say5 months, he's just been building sooo much energy on the terrace, that it outmatches that of the big boys... Even LAWLER, and those of you who know me, know that that's a VERY big deal...

His track selection is just sooooooooo on point, that it makes it had to actually leave the place... I know my crew and I who arrived a bit early do to the VMA hype :aaah: got there like at 2, started leaving at 10am, but actually didnt get out the exit of space till like 12:30!!!!!!!!!!! We must have said " ok ok 1 more song" for the past 2 hours!!!! That's not too say that the hours before were not filled with primo house music!!! Hell, roland even found room to drop beastie boys - check it out in his set...

It's sets like these that make me go out to space!!!!

who else feels roland has stepped over the line as "best kept secret" to best bomb dropper on the terrace????

GREAT job ROLAND, GREAT WORK BIZ!!!!

OH, and for the record, oscar dominated the blue room as usual!!!!

ok .. there are times we go to the patio to escape the mainroom cause its so fuckin hot in there or for whatever reason. Tonight however it was because I wanted to be out there. There was a great breeze and the music was perfect. Roland a very nice deep tech-house sort of set for the first couple of hours, but when the sunshine came in so did the bombs. This patio set was brought to you by Eric Prydz , Skylark and Mark Knight and MTV. The sunshine came in and we went in and out of our love and we even talked like a stranger, but when we were knocked over and called upon the skylark bombs just came and came. One of the best times I've had on that patio in a really long time. Roland was spot on dropping bombs .. I really can't describe it any other way. I saw so many people just going off and dropping the pressure and just loosing their mind. I walked into the patio about 5:30am and I didnt leave tille 11:30am. The girls were all over the place and loosing it to Strings of Life and that was definitely more like it.

If you had a similar experience please post on it here. Thanks to Michelle for being a trooper and hangin' till noon!

i forgot to say that pasilda made it look like a stupidisco and flashdance was given the skylark treatment.