Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when will the clubs......

fliptoniaaa

Yeah its gonna be interesting to see what the clubs do here depending on where Frances (that fucking whore) will land... If SPACE for example is closed, advanced ticket holders will be looking out refunds or disputing credit card charges fo-shizzle....

Yeah its gonna be interesting to see what the clubs do here depending on where Frances (that fucking whore) will land... If SPACE for example is closed, advanced ticket holders will be looking out refunds or disputing credit card charges fo-shizzle....

Uh-oh...did you say REFUND???

Mr Puig will not be pleased with that word!!

:laugh::laugh:

I got my tickets for PVD off line.. and it is pretty clear about no refunds, no matter what.. hopefully if it's postponed Space will honor these tickets still.. :-/ damn, i want to know if it is postponed!!!

im pretty sure they have to honor them.......

The club should .. and probably will .. but if you want a refund, groovetickets won't give one ...

Thats fine.. They arent going to look to good to Visa when hundreds of people begin to file disputes with their credit card co. And trust me they will give you your money especially if items where purchased online and no services were rendered. Been there done that....

www.groovetickets.com - Help

Q: Do you give refunds?

A: You will receive an automatic refund for the face value of the ticket if the event is canceled. If an event is postponed you may request a refund for the face value of the ticket. To request a refund you must forward your original e-mail receipt to refunds@groovetickets.com, be sure to add the word refund in the subject line. Refund request must be made within five days of the of the original date for the event. Unless the event is canceled or postponed there are no refunds.

btw, when is the word on space closing or not? biz, colby, eddy?

But the sand on the beach moves rather easily. Dont be surprised if there is a lot of beach lost to this storm. God bless all of you guys down there. As a Florida Native, I feel your pain. My parents are still down there and are getting ready to hunker down as I type this.

Guest brwneydtrouble
But the sand on the beach moves rather easily. Dont be surprised if there is a lot of beach lost to this storm. God bless all of you guys down there. As a Florida Native, I feel your pain. My parents are still down there and are getting ready to hunker down as I type this.

What he said. There are areas that have lost hundreds of feet of beach to heavy storms and time. The coastline recedes with every tide unless its artificially filled like Ft. Lauderdale and Miami Beaches are.