Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To give you an idea of how god awful the Mets season really was...

nomembername

how funny/ironic is it that Armando fucking Benitez saved his 10th game against us this year which is a record. There has never been another pitcher to record 10 fucking saves against one team in a single year.

:blown:

props to your GM...watching him work that roster is a thing of beauty

don't even get me started...atleast our team has made it to the world series the past 5 years

oh yeah and how can I forget...I seem to recall beating the Red Sox in 1986

you live in the past, I live in the present

presently your team is a joke and my team is on their way into the playoffs

:tongue:

shhhh...you're not allowed to bitch about ur team on here, because the "real Met fans" thinks it's wrong!!

i never said that...i was just wondering if you do anything but whine....wahwahwahwah

so they suck, i'm not gonna come here and bitch and moan about everything they do...i mean if it bothers you sooo much, why dont u pick a new team?

i never said that...i was just wondering if you do anything but whine....wahwahwahwah

so they suck, i'm not gonna come here and bitch and moan about everything they do...i mean if it bothers you sooo much, why dont u pick a new team?

Sorry I want to see my team win...what was I thinking?

so will Boston fans be talking about that score for the next 86 years and start screaming it at games and stuff? Considering losing 22-0 is just as bad as not winning a championship in 86 years

:rolleyes::ghey:

yup

:bigfinge:

at least we can say we won a championship at one point. also, we might not have won a championship in 86 years, but we NEVER lost by 22 runs and got shutout

:aright: