Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurricane Francis

lalate

My friend is going to Orlando today for a vacation.

Some vacation he's going to have. He's supposed to come back on Monday, but I don't see that happening.

I'm leaving for NC tomorrow night. NC is gonna get hit with the after-effects so it'll be raining for the entire week that I'm there.

:gang: Hurricane Fuckin Frances!!!

My friend is going to Orlando today for a vacation.

Some vacation he's going to have. He's supposed to come back on Monday, but I don't see that happening.

I'm leaving for NC tomorrow night. NC is gonna get hit with the after-effects so it'll be raining for the entire week that I'm there.

:gang: Hurricane Fuckin Frances!!!

was gonna hit up NC as well this weekend (Myrtle)...decided to cancel.

this sucks! everything is closed!

If this hurricane hits Florida with its current momentum, it could be catastrophic... Just be safe.... I've seen some pretty shitty weather, but this one is on pace to take the cake !! Its packing quite a punch. What a summer we've had !!! Rain all the place all the time. :mad: I was planning on spending time with friends in Tampa this weekend... i guess not. :mad:

Hope everybody outruns the damn weather. Be safe everybody :(

yuck!!! my first hurricane and this sux - will be stuck w/ an entire weekend w/ nothing to do!!!

your first hurricane? where the hell did you come from ?? :laugh:

hope you borrowed a bunch of novels from your local library to pass time.... coz when its all said and done... they wont even know who took what. LOL

be safe and make sure the fridge in the garage is stocked with booze :pint:

your first hurricane? where the hell did you come from ?? :laugh:

hope you borrowed a bunch of novels from your local library to pass time.... coz when its all said and done... they wont even know who took what. LOL

be safe and make sure the fridge in the garage is stocked with booze :pint:

:laugh: thnx for the advice! I'm a New Yorker so this hurricane shit is all new to me :( hate it!!!! GRRRRR :mad:

.... to all my florida friends, Be safe. :(

ummm...dont forget us here on the east coast of VA

early reports are saying we're gonna get hammered by it just like isabel last year at about this time

i guess thats what we trade for the warm weather year round here in the south...hurricanes

bleh!

i'm not ready for another week and a half with no power and water

ummm...dont forget us here on the east coast of VA

early reports are saying we're gonna get hammered by it just like isabel last year at about this time

i guess thats what we trade for the warm weather year round here in the south...hurricanes

bleh!

i'm not ready for another week and a half with no power and water

Be safe.

VA people rock .. they always have.